WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the Sales Market this stunning 3 Bedroom terraced property in a popular location close to the centre of Oswestry within walking distance of schools, local amenities as well as parks & recreational spaces. In brief, the accommodation comprises of a lounge/dining room, spacious kitchen, 3 bedrooms & family bathroom. Other benefits include a new boiler, interior doors, and UPVc windows throughout. Outside there is an attractive rear garden & to the front off road parking for two vehicles. This stylish & well maintained property is well worth viewing to appreciate its location, position & presentation.Location
- Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Entrance Hall
- 2.33 x 1.12 (7'7" x 3'8") - Entering via a UPVc front door with designer stained glass detail & Ulton locking system into the entrance hall with laminate flooring, radiator, glass brick detail, spot lighting & door leading to -Lounge/Dining Room
- 3.49 x 5.67 (11'5" x 18'7") - Dual aspect windows to the front & rear, with vertical blinds, laminate flooring, electric fire with feature fire surround, two radiators & door leading into -Kitchen
- 5.48 x 1.74 (17'11" x 5'8") - The kitchen benefits from a window overlooking the rear garden, a range of eye & base level units with worktop over, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, electric double oven with four ring gas hob, extractor fan, understairs storage, with electricity for white goods (1.30m x 0.89m) plumbing & void for washing machine, bespoke ceiling lights, radiator, tiled floor, doors leading to the rear garden & to the front out onto the driveway.Larder
- 0.81 x 0.76 (2'7" x 2'5") - First Floor
- 1.79 x 0.88 - Carpeted staircase rises to the first floor landing, with loft access & doors leading to -Primary Bedroom
- 3.55 x 3.60 (11'7" x 11'9") - With front facing windows, radiator, built in cupboards (0.76m x 0.88m) (0.78m x 0.81m), ceiling light, carpets.Second Bedroom
- 3.52 x 2.04 (11'6" x 6'8") - With views over the back garden, radiator & carpets.Third Bedroom
- 1.80 x 3.08 (5'10" x 10'1") - With window to the front, wall mounted heater, carpets.Bathroom
- 2.06 x 1.81 (6'9" x 5'11") - Comprises of frosted window to the rear, horizontal blinds, panel bath with shower over, low level W.C, sink with mixer tap, laminate flooring, fully tiled.External
- Front Garden
- A gated driveway for two vehicles, partially concrete, the remaining gravelled & dual access to the property.Rear Garden
- From the kitchen steps down to into the attractive garden, partially laid to lawn, Pergola feature entertainment area, summerhouse, flowerbed & shed.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is A and the local authority is Shropshire.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Misdescription Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- From the agents office proceed along Leg Street and onto Salop Road, turning left at the crossroads into Middleton Road, continue to the mini roundabout turning right into College Road and the property will be seen on the left hand side. with a For Sale board.