Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Physical & Virtual Marketing Appraisals and viewings for property owners and buyers
Measures to Keep you Safe
In the light of the ongoing situation relating to COVID-19 and the housing market now open in England, our focus remains on the wellbeing of our customers as well as our employees.
With this in mind, we are taking measures to ensure that we act responsibly to reduce the risk to everybody.
We are now operating hours from our office:
Monday to Friday: 9:15am - 5:00pm
Our Principality Oswestry Agency operating hours will be:
Monday to Friday: 9.30am-4:00pm
Health & Safety is very important to us, to protect you, our customers and the team at Woodhead’s. Therefore, we now have all COVID- 19 risk assessments in place to update.
Please take time to read our Health and Safety Guide here.
We have updated our office with protection not only for our team members but you our customer. See what our office looks like here.
Our team members can conduct a valuation on your property remotely if you don’t feel comfortable with us coming into your home.
Here’s What We Can Do For You
- Property Market Appraisals. This can be via Facetime, Skype and other video conference systems and apps. Just call us on the office number to discuss. Alternatively use our virtual valuation tool.
- Virtual viewings of properties. Our website provides comprehensive information, descriptions, photography and some floorplans of our properties we have for sale. All our properties have videoettes that can be viewed.
- We will also be able to provide virtual video tours in some cases, working with our vendors. Contact us for more information.
- Lettings- Our Lettings team is working as normal remotely. Due to high demand on the rental market, we are looking for more landlords to work with us.
- Landlords and owners of properties for let can still contact us.
- We are working with solicitors and others involved in the sale, exchange and completion of properties.
However, we are prepared with PPE and safety measures are in place if you would like us to visit you in your home and do a physical valuation
Any questions, please give us a call
As always, if you are a tenant and have an emergency out of hours, please call our emergency line: 07972547011.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance.