In order to minimise the risk to our employees and yourselves we are reminding you of the guidelines as set out by the government for our industry:
1. Persons viewing a property will meet outside the property, there are to be no more than 2 adults present, and they must be from the same household. (If you do need to bring children with you, they may be requested to stay in your car)
2. Before you enter the property, we/the agent will enter the property, open all doors and sanitise the door handles.
3. You will be requested to keep to the 2 metre social distancing measures at all times and you must not touch any surfaces within the property, if at all possible.
4. Your viewing will be limited to a maximum of 15 minutes.
5. Any feedback on the property or questions should be discussed outside or after the visit.
6. You are requested to bring your own hand sanitiser and use this prior to entering the property and on leaving. If you are able then please use a face covering.
Working together, we can help prevent another outbreak of the Coronavirus and we thank you for your co-operation. Ultimately each individual is responsible for their own safety.
We are limiting physical viewings so that the safety of our staff and our clients is not put at any unnecessary risk, and you may therefore may be rejected for a viewing if you are not considered to be a serious buyer for this, or any other property. Only persons in a proceedable position may be offered a physical viewing. We are requesting that virtual viewings be made first where possible to avoid unnecessary visits.