AS FEATURED IN OUR ASSOCIATED LONDON OFFICE - WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this truly stunning FOUR bed DETACHED house set in well established gardens with wonderful views into the adjoining private forest. The property was completed in 2007 with an American layout and size. In brief, the accommodation affords the entrance hall, dining room, living room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms two with en suites, a sauna, and a family bathroom, with underfloor heating throughout and central vacuum points on the first and second floor. Externally the property offers off-road parking for multiple cars via driveway and double garage, with a rear enclosed garden with pond and entertainment area, outbuildings, and captivating woodland. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property's location and presentation.Location
- Weston Rhyn has infant and junior schools, a post office in the church on a Thursday, and village shop. There is also a hairdressers and a Chinese/chip shop. There is a community hall ('The Institute') St John's Church and a local public house. There are bus stops with an hourly service Monday-Saturday into Oswestry (10mins), Chirk (5mins.) and Wrexham (40mins). The towns of Chirk 1 miles approx. and Oswestry 5 miles approx. are nearby and both have a wide variety of shops, café's and restaurants. The A5 gives access to road links to Chester, Shrewsbury and Wrexham, whilst Chirk railway station provides direct hourly services to Wrexham, Chester (change for Liverpool, Manchester and London) and Holyhead. Gobowen station is 3 miles away with direct services to Shrewsbury, Newport and Cardiff as well as to Birmingham New Street and Airport. Nearby places of interest are the world famous Chirk Aqueduct, Llangollen Canal and Chirk Castle.
Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Directions
- Leave Oswestry via the A5 heading towards Wrexham. At the Gledrid roundabout take the first exit signed Weston Rhyn. Continue along 'Station Road' for approximately 750 yards and the hedge line to the right will open up showing a turning for 'Birchwood Court' take this right-hand turning and turn right again and the property will be clearly signposted ahead.Entrance
- Part glazed front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 4.72 x 3.66 (15'5" x 12'0") - With underfloor heating, dog leg staircase to the first floor, understair storage cupboard housing the underfloor heating manifold for the ground floor, and doors leading off into;Dining Room
- 3.85 x 4.72 (12'7" x 15'5") - With front aspect double glazed hardwood window, hardwood window sill, television point, ceiling light, and underfloor heating.Living Room
- 4.95 x 9.35 (16'2" x 30'8") - With triple aspect double glazed hardwood windows with hardwood window sills, feature fireplace, wood floor, ceiling lights, and television point.Kitchen
- 7.66 x 6.86 (25'1" x 22'6") - This bright and spacious kitchen boasts a range of base and eye level units, with granite worktop over, maple wood cabinets, dual aspect double glazed hardwood windows with hardwood window sills, four ring hob with extractor hood over, a granite worktop island, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven, and free standing wine rack.Utility Room
- 6.96 x 1.52 (22'10" x 4'11") - With a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, pantry, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, rear aspect double glazed window, void and plumbing for appliances, storage cupboard, and doors leading off to the garage and to the side aspect of the property.Cloakroom
- Comprising: low level W.C., vanity unit with wash hand basin, double glazed hardwood side aspect window with hard wood window sill, extractor fan, and ceiling light.First Floor
- 6.23 x 7.66 (20'5" x 25'1") - With front aspect double glazed hardwood window with hardwood window sill, storage cupboard housing the underfloor heating manifold for the first floor, and doors leading off into;First Bedroom
- 5.51 x 6.85 (18'0" x 22'5") - With dual aspect double glazed hardwood window with hardwood window sill, American Oak flooring, walk-in wardrobe, and en suite.En Suite
- Comprising: low level W.C., enclosed shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, double glazed rear aspect window, ceiling light, extractor fan, and part tiled.Second Bedroom
- 6.98 x 4.68 (22'10" x 15'4") - With built-in storage cupboard, dual aspect double glazed hardwood windows with hardwood window sills, ceiling light, and American Oak flooring,Third Bedroom
- 6.99 x 4.53 (22'11" x 14'10") - With dual aspect double glazed hardwood windows with hardwood window sills, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes, and American Oak flooringFourth Bedroom
- 5.37 x 5.32 (17'7" x 17'5") - With dual aspect double glazed hardwood windows with hardwood window sills, American Oak flooring, and en suiteEn Suite
- Comprising: low level W.C., enclosed shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand hand basin, towel rail, ceiling light, and extractor fanSauna
- 2.71 x 3.70 (8'10" x 12'1") - Comprising: low level W.C., B-Day, vanity unit with wash hand basin, front aspect window, enclosed shower cubicle, extractor fan, and free standing copper bath, two towel rails, and a heated towel rail.External
- 6.89 x 5.99 (22'7" x 19'7") - Benefitting from an up and over door, power, lighting, and the water cylinder.Front Gardens
- At the entrance, the property benefits double gated access and a stone laid frontage with flowers and gravel, a driveway with parking for multiple cars with a sloped bank surrounded by flowers, shrubbery, and trees. To the side, aspect is a slabbed patio entertainment area wrapping around to the rear aspect, with gated access to the rear enclosed garden.Rear Gardens
- To the rear, the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden with a stoned pathway and gated access, multiple stores and outbuildings providing plenty of external storage and further gated access to a stunning woodland area with a pathway leading through the woodland also with planted pear, plum and apple trees.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and underfloor heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The local council for this property is Shropshire Council and the council tax band is 'G'.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm