WOODHEADS are pleased to bring to the market this STUNNING FOUR bedroom family home designed by a local architect and completed in 2018! Comprising of the following features on the ground floor: living room, dining/sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, W.C., stairs to the first floor with four bedrooms the main bedroom boasting an ensuite, storage cupboard and family bathroom. Outside the property has a driveway, double garage with room over, outside W.C., shower and large garden laid to lawn with patio.Directions
- From Oswestry take the Gobowen road, crossing over the bypass and proceed into Gobowen. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the St Martins road and after leaving the village continue for approx. 1 mile down Moors Bank and at the bottom of the hill turn right onto Moors Lane. Continue down, taking the last right onto Beech Tree Lane.St Martins
- St Martins is a popular village with good local amenities including Rhyn Park primary and secondary schools. Facilities include Stan's Superstore (with fuel garage and Post Office services), the village Community Centre with computer room and internet access, as well as other local shops such as hairdressers. Also within easy reach are places of worship - the Methodist Chapel and St Martins Parish Church which has served the area since Saxon times. The village's renowned Bowling Green is nearby as is the Doctors Surgery. There are attractive country lanes for walks nearby along with the Ifton Meadows Nature Reserve. The historic market towns of Ellesmere and Oswestry are some 6 and 5 miles distant. Further afield, Wrexham is around 11 miles away and Chester and Shrewsbury are approximately 23 miles away.Reception Hall
- Dog leg staircase leading to first floor, underfloor heating and doors leading into;Living Room
- With double glazed front aspect window, feature fireplace with an inset multi fuel burner as a secondary heating source, and French doors leading to the rear garden.Dining/Sitting Room
- With front aspect double glazed window and underfloor heating.Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- A stunning open plan room, fitted in a range of base & wall units & central island with Dekton & oak worktops. The kitchen comprises sink unit with mixer & boiling water tap, range cooker with double oven & 5 ring gas hob, built in dishwasher, underfloor heating, double glazed windows & French doors to the rear garden.Utility Room
- Range of base and eye level units with worktop over, sink with mixer tap, void for appliances, Worcester boiler and door leading out to the side of the property.Cloakroom/W.C.
- With side aspect double glazed window, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.First Floor
- With build in storage cupboard, dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear and doors leading off to;Bedroom One
- With front aspect double glazed window, radiator and walk in wardrobe.Ensuite
- Comprising of low level W.C., enclosed shower cubicle, heated towel rail, vanity unit with wash hand basin and double glazed rear aspect window.Bedroom Two
- With front aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bedroom Three
- With side aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bedroom Four
- with rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bathroom
- Comprising: vanity unit with low level W.C., wash hand basin, bath, enclosed shower cubicle, heated towel rail and double glazed side aspect window.Outside
- Front Garden
- Driveway with gated access and front laid to lawn.Double Garage
- Light and Power to, access to room over the double garage.Room Over Garage
- 4.7m x 3.83m (15'5" x 12'6") - Previously used as an Air B&B.Rear Garden
- Large rear garden laid to lawn with patio, outside shower and W.C.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'E' and the local authority is Shropshire Council.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Fixtures And Fittings
- All items not mentioned in these particulars are excluded from the sale.Local Authority/ Planning
- Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd have not checked rights of way, footpaths, covenants, easements, wayleaves, nor existing or proposed planning permissions concerning this property or the surrounding area.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.