AS FEATURED IN OUR ASSOCIATED LONDON OFFICE - WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this fantastic FOUR bedroom detached house, located in Maesbury Marsh. In brief the accommodation affords: living room, dining room, kitchen/ diner, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms and bathroom internally. Externally the property benefits a stunning rear enclosed garden, large driveway and garage. Viewings on this property are HIGHLY recommended.Directions
- Leaving Oswestry via the Mile End roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Welshpool on the A483 then take the second turn on the left signed Maesbury Marsh. Follow the road into Maesbury marsh and the property will be on your left hand side and it will be identifiable by our 'For Sale' board.Location
- This property is located in Maesbury Marsh situated on the outskirts of Maesbury, a rural Shropshire village approximately three miles from Oswestry and sixteen miles from Shrewsbury. Ideally located within the village, this property boasts surrounding open countryside. Maesbury is home to the historic Montgomery canal with tearooms, local nursery and also The Navigation Inn where real ales and locally sourced food can be enjoyed. A public bus service runs through the village.Entrance
- Glazed front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 1.52m x 1.22m (5'90 x 4'45) - With glazed window to the front aspect and doors off into;Downstairs Cloakroom
- Comprising: double glazed uPVC front aspect window, low level W.C., wall mounted hand wash basin, radiator and part tiled.Dining Room
- 2.74m x 5.49m (9'97 x 18'93) - With front aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, storage cupboard, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading into;Living Room
- 5.49m x 3.71m (18'34 x 12'02) - With dual aspect double glazed uPVC windows, feature fireplace, television point and uPVC French door leading out to the rear enclosed garden.Kitchen / Dining Room
- 3.35m x 3.96m (11'84 x 13'84) - With range of base and eye level units with worktop over, dishwasher, fridge, electric hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, radiator, part tiled, void for appliances, rear aspect double glazed uPVC window and composite door leading to the rear garden.First Floor
- 0.91m x 2.74m (3'61 x 9'42) - With doors leading into;Bathroom
- This three piece suite comprises: panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level W.C., pedestal hand wash basin, rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator and part tiled.First Bedroom
- 2.74m x 4.57m (9'96 x 15'75) - With front aspect double glazed uPVC window and radiator.Second Bedroom
- 4.57m x 3.45m (15'00 x 11'04) - With front aspect uPVC double glazed window and radiator.Third Bedroom
- 2.90m x 3.35m (9'06 x 11'42) - With rear aspect uPVC double glazed window and radiator.Fourth Bedroom / Dressing Room
- 2.44m x 2.74m (8'16 x 9'27) - Comprising: vanity unit with hand wash basin, enclosed shower cubicle and rear aspect double glazed uPVC window.External
- The front of the property benefits ample parking for cars, access to the garage and side gated access to the rear enclosed garden on both sides of the property.Garage
- 3.35m x 5.18m (11'37 x 17'88) - With up and over door, power and electric with ceramic sink.Rear
- The wonderfully kept rear enclosed garden is mostly laid to lawn with slabbed patio area and paved pathway leading to the fenced boundary, also benefitting wild flowers, shrubs and a shed.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, septic tank and oil central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The local authority for this property is Shropshire Council and the council tax band is 'D'.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Money Laundering Regulations
- On putting forward an offer to purchase you will be required to produce adequate identification to prove your identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017.Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm