WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this magnificent 4 Bed detached family home situated down a private drive, hidden from the road. In brief, the accommodation comprises of a beautiful & modern lounge/kitchen/dining room, welcoming entrance hall, 4 bedrooms, 3 en suites including a guest suite, plenty of parking, workshop, gardens & views over the Shropshire hills. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property's scale, location, position, quality & presentation.Gobowen
- Gobowen has a range of shops, a pharmacy and schools. There are two churches - Anglican and United Reformed. There are around 20 organisations offering activities in which to participate. Local tourist attractions include Park Hall Countryside Experience, Chirk Castle, Whittington Castle and the Shropshire Union Canal. The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital is sited nearby. The village has regular bus links to Oswestry, St Martins, Ellesmere and Wrexham. The railway station gives connections to Wrexham, Chester, Shrewsbury, Holyhead and the North Wales Coast, Cardiff and Birmingham.Directions
- From our office in Leg Street, continue onto Beatrice Street. Keep left to traffic lights and continue towards Gobowen. At roundabout take 2nd exit signed Gobowen. Continue past railway station, turn right into Old Whittington Road. The property can be found a short distance on the right hand side, identified by our For Sale board.Features
- This high-tech 5-year-old family home boasts several features of note including a security system, hard-wired tv & internet system, underfloor heating throughout downstairs, and a waste disposal system to name a few. All bathrooms can be easily adapted to accommodate a bath tub.Entrance Hall
- 4.72 x 3.22 (15'5" x 10'6") - Entering the property via a composite & partially glazed front door into this impressive hallway with laminate oak flooring, underfloor heating throughout whole of the ground floor, solid oak & glazed staircase leading up to the balcony landing, & a modern feature chandelier with doors leading to -Coat Cupboard
- 0.67 x 1.17 (2'2" x 3'10") - Cloakroom
- 1.27 x 1.85 (4'1" x 6'0") - With sensored lighting, tiled flooring, vanity sink unit with mixer tap, low level W.C.Lounge Kitchen Dining Room
- Stunning L shaped Open Plan Living space, described separately to note the key features -Lounge
- 4.35 x 5.29 (14'3" x 17'4") - With front facing window & french door leading out to the side of the property, several power & TV points makes for a versatile living room.Dining Room
- 4.06 x 4.20 (13'3" x 13'9") - This open & light dining room benefits from a aluminium framed Bifold door leading out onto the patio entertainment area to the rear & a patio door leading out to the side of the property. Oak laminate flooring, underfloor heating & hardwired tv point.Kitchen
- 4.01 x 4.36 (13'1" x 14'3") - This fabulous Wren kitchen is dominated by a large central island with induction 5 point hob & extractor over & a wine cooler. Kitchen boasts a range of eye & base level units with skirting spot lights & includes a walk in larder, integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher, 2 self cleaning Zanussi ovens, 1.5 sink with mixer tap, waste disposal system & composite worktop throughout., tiled flooring & underfloor heating. UPVc window looks over the rear garden. & oak door leading to -Utility
- 2.47 x 1.98 (8'1" x 6'5") - With rear facing windows, worktop with space under & electricity for additional white goods, door leading to cupboard storing boiler & other utilities, composite door leading outside to the side of the property.Guest Suite (Bedroom Three)
- 3.58 x 3.48 (11'8" x 11'5") - Front facing window, oak laminate flooring & under floor heating, tv port & door leading to -Wet Room
- Side facing window, fully acrylic wall panels, sink & W.C combined vanity unit, walk in shower with glazed screen & vinyl flooring.First Floor
- From the hallway an oak & glass carpeted staircase takes you to the balcony landing which overlooks the hallway below, from here doors leading to -Primary Suite
- 6.11 x 4.38 (20'0" x 14'4") - This grand scale room comprises of a front facing window, patio door to the side leading to a balcony which could accommodate seating, two large built in wardrobes, bedside wall lights, security system hub, door leading to -Primary En Suite
- 4.35 x 2.50 (14'3" x 8'2") - Rear facing double window, sink & W.C combination vanity unit, walk-in shower cubicle with glazed screen & acrylic wall panels, electric mirror, vinyl flooring & radiator.Storage Cupboard
- 0.67 x 1.02 (2'2" x 3'4") - Bedroom Two
- 3.57 x 4.75 (11'8" x 15'7") - Front facing double window over looking the driveway, with under window storage, loft access, radiator, tv port, door leading to -En Suite
- 3.33 x 2.48 (10'11" x 8'1") - Two rear facing velux windows, combination vanity unit with sink & W.C , acrylic splashback, walk in shower cubicle, glazed screen, acrylic panels, spot lighting, vinyl flooring.Bedroom Four
- 3.21 x 2.93 (10'6" x 9'7") - Currently used as a work room, two rear facing velux windows, open wordrobe area (0.99m x 0.55m), radiator.External
- The property is accessed via a private gravelled driveway with space to park several vehicles. Paved access to the rear from both sides. The plot is fenced & comprises of an area laid to lawn, large patio entertainment area with remote-controlled heaters, power points & lighting. To the front sits a workshop & shed (10ft x 8ft) & two outisde taps.Workshop
- 5.49m x 3.66m (18 x 12) - Double doors, lighting, numerous electrical points.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is E and the local authority is Shropshire County Council.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.