WOODHEADS are delighted to present this FOUR bed DETACHED FAMILY HOME to the sales market boasting TWO STOREYS with picturesque views over the Ceiriog Valley. In brief, the accommodation affords; an entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, living room, four bedrooms, and a family bathroom internally. Externally the property offers off road parking via driveway and garage, with a well kept rear enclosed garden accessible via each side aspect of the property. Viewings are HIGHLY recommended to appreciate the properties location and presentation.Location
- The popular village of Glyn Ceiriog offers a range of day-to-day amenities which include a village store, post office, doctor's surgery, pharmacy, sports centre, hotel and local public house. There is a primary school within the village.Entrance
- Part glazed uPVC front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 2.15 x 3.18 (7'0" x 10'5") - With radiator, stairs down to the ground floor, and doors leading off intoCloakroom
- 1.26 x 1.24 (4'1" x 4'0") - Comprising: front aspect double glazed uPVC window , part tiled, low level W.C., and vanity unit with wash hand basin.Kitchen
- 3.33 x 2.88 (10'11" x 9'5") - With dual aspect double glazed uPVC windows, a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, two radiators, fitted oven, void and plumbing for appliances, tiled flooring and splash guard, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, and four ring hob, extractor fan, and a part glazed door leading to the front aspect of the property.Living Room
- 6.54 x 3.50 (21'5" x 11'5") - With dual aspect double glazed uPVC windows, feature fireplace, carpet flooring, and radiator.Ground Floor
- 3.42 x 4.03 (11'2" x 13'2") - With an understairs storage cupboard, walk in storage cupboard, a further airing cupboard and doors leading off into;First Bedroom
- 3.50 x 3.42 (11'5" x 11'2") - With dual aspect double glazed uPVC windows, radiator, dual fitted wardrobes, and carpet flooring.Second Bedroom
- 3.09 x 3.39 (10'1" x 11'1") - With side aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, and carpet flooring.Third Bedroom
- 2.54 x 2.43 (8'3" x 7'11") - With rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, built in storage cupboard, and carpet flooring.Fourth Bedroom
- 2.57 x 3.37 (8'5" x 11'0") - With side aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, and carpet flooring.Bathroom
- 2.33 x 2.45 (7'7" x 8'0") - Comprising: tiled flooring, enclosed shower cubicle with handrail, panel enclosed bath, rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, vanity unit with pedestal wash hand basin and W.C., shaving point, and heated towel rail.External
- To the front the property benefits a driveway for off-road parking, direct access to the single garage with side hinged doors, a paved walkway leading to the front door bordered by flowers and shrubbery, and gated access to the rear enclosed garden on each side aspect of the property.Rear
- The well kept rear enclosed garden benefits from steps on each side aspect leading down to a slabbed patio entertainment area offering ease of maintenance, with parts laid to lawn, surrounded by flowers and shrubbery proving an idyllic setting in Glyn Ceriog.Garage
- 2.63 x 6.87 (8'7" x 22'6") - With side hinged doors, dual aspect windows, and radiator.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage and oil central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'E' and the local authority is Shropshire.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm