AS FEATURED IN OUR ASSOCIATED LONDON OFFICE - WOODHEADS are delighted to present to the sales market this beautiful 4 BEDROOM COTTAGE with outstanding views over the vast 5-ACRE PLOT, and neighbouring countryside. The property in brief comprises of country kitchen, living room, snug, conservatory & shower room. Upstairs 4 ample bedrooms & bathroom. Externally the property benefits off road parking, garage/workshop & mature gardens which wrap around the property. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this stunning property.Location
- Llanfyllin is a charming town surrounded by the gentle rolling hills typical of the Mid-Wales borders, it is an ideal centre for exploring Mid-Wales, Snowdonia, the Berwyn Mountains and the Welsh Coast. Llanfyllin has a range of local shops, restaurant,s and a public house. Local amenities include a doctor's surgery and dental practice. The village also has a primary school, high school, sports centre, and Library. Bus links to Oswestry, Welshpool, and Shrewsbury. Road links to Welshpool approximately 12 miles and Oswestry approximately 14 miles.Directions
- Leave Oswestry via Church Street and turn right at the junction. Next go right at the Llynclys crossroads. Follow the B4396 towards Llanrhaeadr. At the junction where the road forks, take the left turning and take the first left onto B4580. Go over the bridge, through a sharp left hand bend. Continue along this road for 2 miles and take the turning on your left hand side and the property will be on your right.Entrance
- Part glazed front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 1.41 x 3.56 (4'7" x 11'8") - With front aspect double glazed window, radiator, and storage cupboard.Kitchen
- 3.62 x 4.80 (11'10" x 15'8") - With a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, butler's sink with mixer tap, two radiators, tiled flooring, exposed beams, void for a range cooker, interior rear aspect window, tiled splashguard, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, and stairs leading to the first floor.Conservatory
- 5.31 x 3.57 (17'5" x 11'8") - With quarry tiled flooring, radiator, rear aspect double glazed windows, and with doors leading to the garage, living room, and to the rear aspect of the property.Living Room
- 6.22 x 3.67 (20'4" x 12'0") - With PVC sliding door leading to the side aspect, radiator, rear aspect double glazed window, carpet flooring, and exposed beams.Snug
- 3.41 x 3.65 (11'2" x 11'11") - With dual aspect double glazed window, radiator, exposed beams, and feature fireplace.First Floor
- With front aspect double glazed window, carpet flooring, and loft access.First Bedroom
- 3.22 x 3.69 (10'6" x 12'1") - With dual aspect double glazed windows, carpet flooring, and radiator.Second Bedroom
- 3.64 x 2.49 (11'11" x 8'2") - With dual aspect windows, radiator, and storage cupboard.Third Bedroom
- 2.68 x 2.83 (8'9" x 9'3") - With side aspect double glazed window, carpet flooring, and radiator.Fourth Bedroom
- 2.85 x 2.98 (9'4" x 9'9") - With front aspect double glazed window, carpet flooring, radiator, fitted wardrobe, and airing cupboard.Bathroom
- 3.04 x 1.51 (9'11" x 4'11") - Comprising: vanity unit with wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over, radiator, rear aspect double glazed window, and electric shaving point.External
- The property benefits a plot spanning approximately 5 acres of grassland bordered by trees and hedge lines, with plenty of scope, creating stunning views across the hills of Brithdir.Garage
- 7.63 x 4.95 (25'0" x 16'2") - With up and over door, power, electric, and door leading into the shower room.Shower Room
- 2.34 x 1.22 (7'8" x 4'0") - Comprising: low level W.C., pedestal hand wash basin, enclosed shower cubicle, part tiled, and extractor fan.Front
- To the front aspect, the property benefits from off road parking via driveway and garage, a slabbed pathway leading to the front door and wrapping around the property with gated access to the rear enclosed garden to the side aspect.Rear
- To the rear, the property benefits a well kept garden wrapping round the side aspect mostly laid to lawn bordered by flowers and shrubbery, with part laid with artificial turf providing ease of maintenance, the patio area stretching around the property provides a perfect entertainment area, at the foot of the garden the property offers gated access to covered outside storage, and a vegetable patch.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold/Leasehold (delete as necessary) and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage and oil central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'F', and the council is Powys.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm