AS FEATURED IN OUR ASSOCIATED LONDON OFFICE - WOODHEADS are delighted to present to the sales market this fantastic EXTENDED THREE bedroom DETACHED COTTAGE originally built in 1868, the property benefits an ideal location being close to road connections yet set near a nature reserve. In brief the accommodation affords; entrance hall, bathroom, open plan sitting/living room, conservatory, kitchen and utility. To the first floor the property offer a shower room and two bedrooms with a further bedroom on the second floor with cloakroom. Externally the property benefits off road parking, garage, and a well kept rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the properties location and presentation!Location
- The hamlet of Llynclys is situated 0.25 miles from the A483, 0.75 miles from the village of Pant and 4 miles from the town of Oswestry. This property is situated on the border of Llynclys Common, therefore this is an ideal purchase for those who love to walk and those who like pony trekking as there is a bridle path adjacent to the property. The nearby village of Pant is a most popular village offering a primary school, post office and village store all of which go to serve the village's day-to-day needs
Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Directions
- Proceed out of Oswestry on the A483 towards Welshpool. Continue along until reaching Llynclys cross roads. Turn right and follow the road along for about half a mile before turning left into Turners Lane. The house will be located on the left hand side.Entrance
- Part glazed uPVC front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 1.65 x 2.60 (5'4" x 8'6") - With side aspect double glazed window, radiator, and ceiling light.Bathroom
- 2.01 x 2.62 (6'7" x 8'7") - Comprising: panel enclosed bath with shower screen and shower over, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator, and extractor fan.Open Plan Sitting/Living Room
- 7.59 x 6.31 (24'10" x 20'8") - With dual aspect windows to the side and rear, a brickwork archway leading to the lower tiered living room, radiators, carpet flooring, and a television point.Conservatory
- 3.44 x 4.11 (11'3" x 13'5") - With a double glazed uPVC windowed surround, radiator, carpet flooring, and a part glazed door leading to the rear aspect of the property.Kitchen
- 4.94 x 2.70 (16'2" x 8'10") - With a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap and drainer, front aspect dg uPVC window, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, fitted oven, void and plumbing for appliances, ceiling light, part tiled, and radiator.Games Annexe
- 4.08 x 4.20 (13'4" x 13'9") - With a double glazed uPVC door leading to the front aspect, triple aspect double glazed uPVC windows, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, and 'Worcester' boiler, also with a door leading into the sun room ((1.98m x 1.41m)) allowing direct access to the rear enclosed garden.First Floor
- 3.17 x 4.51 (10'4" x 14'9") - With carpet flooring and doors leading off into;Shower Room
- 1.55 x 2.37 (5'1" x 7'9") - Comprising: low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, radiator, side aspect double glazed uPVC window, part tiled, and towel railFirst Bedroom
- 5.83 x 2.89 (19'1" x 9'5") - With triple aspect double glazed uPVC window, fitted wardrobe, two radiators, carpet flooring, and ceiling light.Second Bedroom
- 2.77 x 2.63 (9'1" x 8'7") - With rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, carpet flooring, and ceiling light.Third Bedroom
- 6.60 x 3.08 (21'7" x 10'1") - With dual skylight windows, radiator, carpet flooring, eave storage space, and cloakroom.Cloakroom
- Comprising: low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, and a rear aspect double glazed uPVC window.External
- To the front, the property is laid with gravel allowing ease of maintenance while being bordered with well maintained flowers and shrubbery providing ample off-road parking, the property benefits from a detached single garage and access to the rear enclosed garden on both side aspects of the property.Rear
- To the rear, the property benefits a scenic rear garden with a slabbed pathway to each side aspect wrapping around the property and providing a rear patio entertainment area, and a glass greenhouse. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with mature flowers, trees, and shrubbery providing borders to the garden, and at the foot of the garden the property benefits a pond and gated access to the composting section.Garage / Workshop
- With side hinged doors providing off road parking or ample storage.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and oil central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The local council for this property is Shropshire Council and the council tax band is 'D'.Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm