AS FEATURED IN OUR ASSOCIATED LONDON OFFICE - WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this FIVE bedroom detached FORMER FARMHOUSE, Little Wootton Cottage is a light, airy, and beautifully presented 'L' shaped former farmhouse with original features such as high ceilings and exposed beams. In brief, the accommodation affords reception rooms, two utility rooms, conservatory, kitchen/ dining room and cloakroom. To the first floor are five bedrooms, three with en suites, and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits a double garage, large gardens mostly laid to lawn and a pony paddock. Viewing is HIGHLY recommended to appreciate the property's location, presentation and uniqueness.Location
- Little Wootton Cottage is situated in a rural setting in the heart of the North Shropshire countryside. Benefitting from a peaceful setting, it is approximately 4 miles from the border market town of Oswestry. It is also within easy commuting distance of Shrewsbury (16 miles), Wrexham (16 miles) and Chester (30 miles), all of which have a comprehensive range of amenities.Entrance Hall
- With glazed window surround and door leading into;Living Room
- 7.33 x 6.75 (24'0" x 22'1") - Offering an inglenook fireplace with an inset oil fired burner plus a plethora of exposed beams and uprights, front aspect double glazed windows, radiators, television point, storage cupboard and patio doors leading to the rear aspect.Conservatory
- 3.62 x 6.81 (11'10" x 22'4") - With French doors leading out to the side aspect, double glazed window surround and ceiling light.Hallway
- 4.33 x 4.21 (14'2" x 13'9") - With exposed beams, radiator and stairs to the first floor.Games Room
- 4.34 x 6.21 (14'2" x 20'4") - With dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator, exposed beams and ceiling light.Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- 3.36 x 7.88 (11'0" x 25'10") - With range of base and eye level units with worktop over, radiator, stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap and drainer, rear aspect double glazed window, four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, void with range style cooker, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven, exposed beams and pantry.Utility
- 2.34 x 2.61 (7'8" x 8'6") - Base unit with worktop over, rear aspect double glazed window and door leading to the rear aspect.Cloakroom
- 2.34 x 2.61 (7'8" x 8'6") - With rear aspect double glazed window, low level W.C., vanity unit with hand wash basin and range of base units.Entrance Hall
- 4.05 x 5.49 (13'3" x 18'0") - With two side aspect double glazed windows, brickwork features and rooflight.Utility
- 2.48 x 4.20 (8'1" x 13'9") - With range of base units with worktop over, void for appliances,Store Room
- 3.51 x 4.14 (11'6" x 13'6") - With side aspect double glazed window and stairs to the loft room with boarded floors.Office
- 4.31 x 6.09 (14'1" x 19'11") - With two side aspect double glazed windows, ceiling light and door leading into the garage.First Floor
- 8.14 x 2.27 (26'8" x 7'5") - With skylight, radiator and exposed beams.First Bedroom
- 5.05 x 4.38 (16'6" x 14'4") - With dual aspect double glazed windows, exposed beams, radiator, walk-in wardrobe and en suite.En Suite
- Comprising: walk-in shower, vanity unit with low level W.C., vanity unit with hand wash basin, panel enclosed bath, rear aspect window, heated towel rail and built in storage cupboard.Second Bedroom
- 3.54 x 4.00 (11'7" x 13'1") - With rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, exposed beams and en suite.En Suite
- Comprising: walk-in shower, extractor fan, low level W.C., pedestal hand wash basin and storage cupboard.Third Bedroom
- 3.82 x 4.82 (12'6" x 15'9") - With front aspect double glazed window, radiator and en suite.En Suite
- Comprising: enclosed shower cubicle, low level W.C., vanity unit with hand wash basin, front aspect double glazed window and radiator.Fourth Bedroom
- 3.69 x 3.26 (12'1" x 10'8") - With front aspect double glazed window and radiator.Fifth Bedroom
- 3.26 x 3.30 (10'8" x 10'9") - With rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.Bathroom
- Comprising: 'P' shaped panel enclosed bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level W.C. and radiator.External
- The property is approached via a driveway which provides off road parking and hard standing area whilst giving access to a range of outbuildings. In addition there is a secondary driveway which also gives access to the large lawned rear garden. There is further gated access to the attached pony paddock.Double Garage
- 7.17 x 6.35 (23'6" x 20'9") - With electronic up and over door and lighting.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, septic tank and oil central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
Sunday Closed.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'F' and the local authority is Shropshire.