WOODHEADS are pleased to offer for rent this luxury TWO BEDROOM apartment that has been finished to a high standard and benefits from being fully furnished and boasts a spacious living area. In brief, the accommodation affords: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, and two bedrooms. Viewings are highly recommended.Location
- Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Directions
- Entrance Hall
- With doors leading off into -Living Room
- With two front aspect windows, an electric fireplace, and carpet flooring.Kitchen / Dining Room
- With a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, electric hob with an extractor hood over, a range of integrated appliances, side aspect window, and radiator.Shower Room
- Comprising: enclosed shower cubicle, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, and side aspect window.Primary Bedroom
- With a side aspect window, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes, and radiator.Second Bedroom
- With a side aspect window, carpet flooring, and radiator.Agents Notes
- The property and tenancy will be managed by the landlord.
The property is let furnished.
The property will initially be let on a twelve month assured shorthold tenancy.
All rentals properties are No Smoking inside.
The tenants will be responsible for the payment of council tax, water charges and other relevant utility bills - unless otherwise stated.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'A' and the local authority is Shropshire.Deposit
- £750.00 The deposit will be protected with the government approved scheme My Deposits.Initial Holding Deposit
- £150.00 Upon acceptance of your application, you will be asked to sign an initial holding deposit receipt form which clearly sets out the circumstances in which this deposit can or cannot be refunded.Client Money Protection
- As a member of The Property Ombudsman, Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings have in place client money protection insurance provided by Client Money Protect.Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm