WOODHEADS is delighted to bring to the sales market this superbly presented 3-bedroom semi-detached property, close to the canal and the beautiful village of Chirk. In brief, the property boasts a stunning & contemporary open plan living/dining room & kitchen with a log burner, 3 bedrooms & bathroom, fully double glazed throughout. Externally the property benefits from a double garage, ample off-road parking & good sized enclosed garden with a decking entertainment area & shed. Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate this beautiful home's location, accommodation & position.Chirk
- The village of Chirk is within walking distance to Llangollen Canal. Both Chirk and nearby Weston Rhyn offer an excellent range of local amenities including shops, post office, public houses and primary schools. Easy access onto the A5/A483 provides links to the larger towns of Oswestry, Wrexham, Shrewsbury and the city of Chester. The village of Chirk also boasts a train station, hospital, health centre, and more.Directions
- Leave Oswestry via the A5 heading towards Wrexham. At the Gledrid roundabout take the second exit. Follow this road until you reach the 'Poachers Pocket' pub and turn left onto Oaklands road, proceed along this road and the property will be on your right hand side with a for sale board.Porch
- 1.93 x 0.82 (6'3" x 2'8") - Partially glazed uPVC front door leading into a glazed porch with tiled floor, partially glazed wooden door leading to -Hallway
- 5.00 x 1.74 (16'4" x 5'8") - Vinyl flooring with radiator, carpeted stairs & doorways leading to -Under Stairs Storage
- 0.89 x 0.75 (2'11" x 2'5") - Storage space & plumbing & void for a washing machine.Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
- L-shaped open-plan space -Lounge/Dining Room
- 7.83 x 3.59 (25'8" x 11'9") - With uPVC window to the front, parquet style flooring, log burner with feature fireplace & surround, 2 designer vertical radiators, and double patio doors leading outside onto the decking area to the rear.Kitchen
- 2.70 x 2.91 (8'10" x 9'6") - Boasting a range of base & eye level units, wooden effect worktop over, tiled surround, range style electric oven & hob, extractor fan, 1.5 sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge & freezer and uPVC window overlooking the rear garden.First Floor
- 2.79 x 2.00 (9'1" x 6'6") - Carpeted stairs with wooden balustrade lead up to the landing, side facing uPVC window, access to loft space with electricity. Door leading to airing cupboard (0.58m x 0.81m) doors leading to -Primary Bedroom
- 4.09 x 3.10 (13'5" x 10'2") - Boasts front-facing uPVC window, radiator & built-in double wardrobe (1.21m x 0.66m)Bedroom Two
- 3.06 x 3.08 (10'0" x 10'1") - UPVC window overlooking the garden & fields to the rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe (0.61m x 0.69m)Bedroom Three
- 3.08 x 2.34 (10'1" x 7'8") - Comprising of uPVC window to the front, radiator & laminate flooring.Bathroom
- 2.60 x 1.79 (8'6" x 5'10") - Rear-facing uPVC window, radiator, panel bath with shower over, glazed shower screen, handbasin with mixer tap, low level W.C., fully tiled walls & vinyl flooring.Exterior
- The front of the property boasts a driveway for parking & additional graveled parking area, with access to the rear via a gated side path. A CCTV system is installed that covers the front & rear of the property.Double Garage
- 5.34 x 5.18 (17'6" x 16'11") - Accessed from the road by two up & over doors, partially glazed door to the rear, partially sectioned off currently used as a gym, electricity & lighting, boarded storage above with electricity, plumbing & void for washing machine & electrical points for other white goods.Rear
- Accessed from the side gate, the house & garage, the enclosed & fenced garden comprises large patio areas, artificial grass, a raised decked entertainment area with lighting & electrical points, and an additional new shed with electricity also & a log store.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold/Leasehold (delete as necessary) and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is C and the local authority is Shropshire County Council.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm