AS FEATURED IN OUR ASSOCIATED LONDON OFFICE - Woodheads are delighted with instructions to offer the Land at Morfa Bychan Morfa Bychan, Porthmadog, Caernarfonshire, LL49 9UY, for sale by private treaty with planning permission in place for a FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED DWELLING.Location
- Situated on the Llyn Peninsula just west of Borth-y-Gest and Porthmadog, Morfa Bychan can be reached from Porthmadog via the Borth-y-Gest/Morfa Bychan road or a country lane off the A497.
Morfa Bychan has various local amenities such as a small supermarket, a fish-and-chips shop, a gift shop and a children's playground. The village also contains Porthmadog Golf Club and is near the Glan Morfa Trout fishery.The Land
- An appealing opportunity to acquire a building plot with outline planning consent and approval of reserved matters for a detached 4 bedroom house on a 0.07 acre plot, set in the idyllic location of Morfa Bychan under the application numbers C16/0704/44/LL and C18/0273/44/LL.Method Of Sale
- The land is offered for sale by Private Treaty.Agents Notes
- Please note the vendor of the plot is a proprietor of a estate agency that conducts sales and lettings business.
The plot is outlined in red on the plans provided in the brochure.Services
- We are informed that a mains water connection is available on site or nearby. We are further informed that both mains electricity and drainage are available nearby. However, all interested parties should satisfy themselves in respect of the provision, capacity and sustainability of all services, either on or off site.Local Authority
- Cyngor Gwynedd Council, Shirehall St, Caernarfon LL55 1SH.Boundaries
- The purchaser (s) shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the boundaries and neither the vendor nor the agent will be responsible for defining the ownership of the boundary fences and hedges.Rights Of Way
- The land will be sold subject to any wayleaves, public or private rights of ways, easements and covenants, and all outgoings whether mentioned in these sale particulars or not.Planning Permission
- Outline Planning Permission for the erection of a four bedroom detached dwelling. The planning application number for the proposed dwelling is C16/0704/44/LL. and C18/0273/44/LL. A copy of the Outline Planning Permission is available upon request or can be downloaded from the Gwynedd Council Planning Register quoting the application number mentioned earlier.
As planning permission, C16/0704/44/LL and C18/0273/44/LL were for two dwellings and the first one has been built then the second house can be built in accordance with the approved plans without the need for any further permission.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm