NO ONWARD CHAIN - WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this THREE bed DETACHED family home set in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area of Oswestry with driveway and garage for parking. In brief the accommodation affords: living room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, conservatory and utility with three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property benefits a rear enclosed garden, garage and outside storage.aLocation
- Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Directions
- From our office in Leg Street continue around into Beatrice Street, at traffic lights take right hand lane towards Oswestry town centre. Continue to traffic lights and turn left. Continue through two roundabouts and turn left into Middleton Road. Continue down Middleton Road, go through two roundabouts and continue on Cabin Lane. Turn right onto Aston Way, turn left onto Longueville Drive and turn right into Smale Rise where the property can be identified on the left hand side.Entrance
- Part glazed front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 3.05m x 0.61m (10'42 x 2'99) - With stairs to the first floor and doors leading into:Cloakroom
- 0.61m x 1.52m (2'72 x 5'58) - Comprising: low level W.C., wall mounted hand wash basin, front aspect window, radiator and hand railLounge
- 3.96m x 3.96m (13'32 x 13'32) - With front aspect double glazed window, radiator, storage cupboard and feature fireplace with surround.Dining Room
- 2.13m x 3.05m (7'94 x 10'29) - With radiator, ceiling light and door leading to the conservatoryConservatory
- 2.95m x 2.74m (9'08 x 9'83) - With windows overlooking the rear garden and tiled flooring.Kitchen
- 2.44m x 2.44m (8'87 x 8'21) - Range of base and eye level units with worktop over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and integrated fridge, tiled flooring, rear aspect window and radiator.Utility
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9'86 x 7'78) - With range of base and eye level units, tiled flooring, void and plumbing for appliances, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, door leading to rear garden and rear aspect window.Garage
- 5.49m x 2.54m (18'21 x 8'04) - With up and over door, power and lightingLanding
- 3.23m x 1.83m (10'07 x 6'00) - With side aspect window, airing cupboard and doors off into;First Bedroom
- 2.74m x 3.94m (9'27 x 12'11) - With rear aspect window, radiator and ceiling light.Second Bedroom
- 2.44m x 3.12m (8'68 x 10'03) - With front aspect window, radiator, fitted wardrobe and ceiling light.Third Bedroom
- 1.83m x 2.13m (6'75 x 7'54) - With front aspect window, radiator and ceiling light.Bathroom
- Comprising: enclosed shower cubicle with hand rail, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, rear aspect window, hand rail and radiator.External
- To the front the property offers driveway for several cars, access to the garage, gated access to the rear and part laid to lawn.Rear
- To the rear the property benefits a slabbed patio area with gated access to the front of the property, part laid with gravel, bordered with flowers and shrubs and storage shed to the side of the property.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The local authority for this property is Shropshire Council and the council tax band is 'C'.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Local Authority/ Planning
- Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd have not checked rights of way, footpaths, covenants, easements, wayleaves, nor existing or proposed planning permissions concerning this property or the surrounding area.Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm