WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this immaculately presented 3 Bedroom Detached Property in a sought after area of Oswestry within walking distance of a school, community centre & local amenities as well as parks & woodlands. This property boasts 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, lounge/dining room, utility, cloakroom & garage. The property also boasts huge gardens brimming with potential for all tastes. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this superb property's location, presentation & accomodation.Location
- Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Directions
- From the Sainbury's mini roundabout continue out of town but at the Roft Street crossroads turn left onto Middleton Road. Continue going straight on over two further mini roundabouts then take the third right onto Aston Way. At the bottom turn left onto Middleton Road & the property is on the left with a For Sale Board.Entrance Hall
- Through the wooden front door into the hall with laminate flooring, stairs raising to the first floor, radiator & door leading into -Living Room
- 3.93 x 4.29 (12'10" x 14'0") - With a bay window overlooking the front garden with window shutters, gas fire with feature fireplace, laminate flooring, radiator, archway leading into -Kitchen/Dining Room
- 4.32 x 2.86 (14'2" x 9'4") - With views over the rear garden, the kitchen/dining room benefits from a range of eye & base level cupboards with worktop over, single sink with mixer tap, Rangemaster oven with 5 ring gas hob, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights & french doors leading out into the garden.Utility
- 2.31 x 1.82 (7'6" x 5'11") - With a rear facing window, worksurface & shelving, space, plumbing & void for a washing machine, vinyl flooring, radiator, doors leading to the rear garden, cloakroom & garage.Cloakroom
- With a window to the side, low level W.C., sink vanity unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring & a radiator.First Floor
- With a side facing window, loft access, airing cupboard housing the boiler & shelving for storage, door leading to -Primary Bedroom
- 3.69 x 2.44 (12'1" x 8'0") - Benefiting from two windows overlooking the front garden, with built in shutters, radiator, laminate flooring & built in mirror fronted wardrobes with rails, shelves & sliding doors.Bedroom Two
- 2.44 x 2.27 (8'0" x 7'5") - With rear facing window, radiator & laminate flooring.Bedroom Three
- 2.28 x 1.69 (7'5" x 5'6") - With a rear facing window, radiator & laminate flooring.Bathroom
- The well appointed bathroom has a modern suite with low level W.C, hand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, radiator, vinyl flooring & side facing window.Outside
- 5.20 x 2.37 (17'0" x 7'9") - The single garage benefits from an up & over door, electricity & lighting & loft hatch giving access to the eaves storage.Front Gardens
- To the front of the property there is a gravelled parking area for two vehicles leading to the garage & the front door. There are well stocked shrubbed borders & gated access to both sides of the property.Rear Gardens
- To the rear of the property there is an attractive garden with a paved patio area ideal for entertaining. There are lawned & well stocked gardens beyond along with a greenhouse, large timber shed, raised flowerbeds, further patio area at the end of the garden & gate to the side gardens.Side Gardens
- The side gardens are superb & measure approximately 23m long by 17m wide. An archway leads onto the garden which is mainly lawn with well stocked flowerbed borders and a large central oak tree. The garden is fully enclosed by fencing & is ideal for keen gardeners or for entertaining the kids or friends & family. Alternatively, we feel that the area is large enough for development of another property (subject to obtaining planning) giving the site's superb potential.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendor's solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is C and the local authority is Shropshire County Council.Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.