WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the Sales Market this immaculately presented two-bedroom detached bungalow in a sought after location close to the centre of Oswestry. In brief, the accommodation boasts a living room, dining room, kitchen, modern bathroom & two double bedrooms. Outside benefits from a detached garage with electric door, driveway for several vehicles, spacious gardens & summer house/Gin Bar! Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property's location, position & presentation.Directions
- From our office in Leg Street continue around into Beatrice Street, at traffic lights take right hand lane towards Oswestry town centre. Continue to traffic lights and turn left. Continue through two roundabouts and turn left into Middleton Road. Continue straight over at first roundabout, at next roundabout take second exit onto Cabin Lane. Take first left onto Greyfriars where the property can be found on the right identified by our 'For Sale' sign.Location
- Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Entrance Hall
- 3.64 x 1.51 (11'11" x 4'11") - Entering the property through a uPVC partially glazed with stained glass feature front door & panel, radiator and Karndean flooring, new wooden internal doors leading into -Living Room
- 3.48 x 4.42 (11'5" x 14'6" ) - With large front-facing window with vertical blinds, tiled window sills throughout, gas fire; wood burner effect with feature surround, carpets, leading into -Dining Room
- 2.60 x 2.59 (8'6" x 8'5") - Front-facing window with vertical blinds, radiator, service hatch, carpeted.Kitchen
- 2.64 x 3.31 (8'7" x 10'10") - Benefits from a range of eye & baseline units with worktop over, one & a half sink with mixer tap, double gas oven & four ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Electricity, water & waste for washing machine & dishwasher, heated towel rail, 12-month-old boiler, Karndean flooring, side facing UPVc window, partially glazed UPVc door leading out into the garden.Storage Cupboard
- 0.70 x 0.48 (2'3" x 1'6") - Bathroom
- This refurbished bathroom boasts a quadrant glazed shower enclosure with fixed head & extra handset shower, low level W.C, designer sink with mixer tap, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, and frosted side facing uPVC window.Primary Bedroom
- 3.08 x 4.21 (10'1" x 13'9") - With rear facing uPVC window with designer Vision blinds, radiator, carpet, tiled window sill.Bedroom Two
- 3.50 x 3.12 (11'5" x 10'2") - With rear facing window overlooking the garden, Vision blinds, radiator, carpets.External
- The property is accessed via a concrete block driveway with space for two cars, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a further parking space to the side.Garage
- 5.05 x 2.59 (16'6" x 8'5") - Features a new electric roll-up garage door with 2 keyfobs, lighting & electricity, and single door access to the rear garden.Rear
- The enclosed rear garden benefits from paved entertainment areas, area laid to lawn, raised sleeper flowerbeds & a converted shed/Gin Bar!Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm