WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the Sales Market, this lovely 3 bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow on a quiet Cul-de-Sac, close to the heart of Oswestry town centre. In brief, the accommodation comprises of 3 Bedrooms, good size lounge, kitchen, modern bathroom, gardens, ample off road parking, carport, shed & storage space, all on an ample plot. Viewings on this property are highly recommended to appreciate this property's location, position & presentation.Hallway
- 3.88 x 4.39 (12'8" x 14'4") - UPVC partial glazed front door leading into the hallway with laminate flooring, radiator, loft hatch, radiator & doors leading to -Bedroom Two
- 3.20 x 2.66 (10'5" x 8'8") - Rear facing UPVc window, radiator, carpets.Bathroom
- 2.76 x 2.80 (9'0" x 9'2") - With a rear facing UPVc window, the 12-month-old bathroom suite boasts a sink with mixer tap, floor-standing vanity unit & low level WC with storage unit, quadrant glazed shower enclosure, acrylic wall panels throughout, heated towel rail & linoleum flooring.Airing Cupboard
- 0.88 x 0.77 (2'10" x 2'6") - Kitchen
- 4.49 x 2.68 (14'8" x 8'9") - Rear facing UPVc window, comprises of a range of base & eye-level cupboards, sink with mixer tap, electric oven with extractor over, plumbing & waste for a washing machine, space & electrical points for further white goods, additional storage space & linoleum flooring, spot lighting. Doorway leading to -Boot Room
- 1.23 x 1.36 (4'0" x 4'5") - Two windows facing the rear & a leading to the rear garden.Lounge
- 3.66 x 5.70 (12'0" x 18'8") - The lounge boats a large floor to ceiling window was views to the front of the property, feature fireplace with coal effect electric fire, wall & ceiling lighting, radiator & carpet.Bedroom Three
- 2.71 x 2.63 (8'10" x 8'7") - Currently used as a dining room, comprises of a side facing UPVc window, radiator, carpet.Primary Bedroom
- 3.66 x 2.84 (12'0" x 9'3") - Front facing UPVc window, radiator, carpet.External
- The property is accessed from the street via wrought iron double gates. The tarmac driveway sweeps up the front door to the side of the property. This generous plot boasts parking for multiple vehicles, a carport, a shed & storage area. To the rear, raised patio entertainement area.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, electric central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is A and the local authority is Shropshire County Council.Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm