WOODHEADS are delighted to present this THREE bedroom SEMI-DETACHED family home set in a sought-after area of Oswestry within walking distance of schools, community centre & local amenities as well as parks & woodlands. This family home benefits from a cul de sac location, enviable living accommodation, gas central heating, and double glazing throughout. In brief, the accommodation affords: an entrance hall, open plan living/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, rear enclosed garden, and garage. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the properties location, position, and presentation.Location
- Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Directions
- Part glazed front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 1.77 x 3.53 (5'9" x 11'6") - With radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs leading to the first floor and door leading off into;Kitchen
- 2.48 x 3.01 (8'1" x 9'10") - With a rear aspect double glazed window, range of base units with worktop over, sink with stainless steel mixer tap, soft closing drawers, fitted oven, four ring hob with extractor hood over, a range of integrated appliances as follows: fridge, freezer, and dishwasher, storage cupboard, spot lights,Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- 3.44 x 6.71 (11'3" x 22'0") - With front aspect double glazed window, two radiators, feature fireplace with wooden mantel, tiled hearth and gas fire inset, television point, hatch door to the kitchen, and French doors leading to the rear aspect.First Floor
- 1.89 x 2.80 (6'2" x 9'2") - With side aspect double glazed window, wood laminated flooring, storage cupboard, loft access hatch, and doors leading off into;First Bedroom
- 3.06 x 3.04 (10'0" x 9'11") - With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes, and ceiling light. (Measurements are not including the wardrobe)Second Bedroom
- 3.10 x 2.74 (10'2" x 8'11") - With front aspect double glazed window, radiator, and ceiling light.Third Bedroom
- 2.18 x 2.48 (7'1" x 8'1") - With front aspect double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobe, and ceiling light.Bathroom
- 2.15 x 1.64 (7'0" x 5'4") - The family bathroom has a white three piece suite comprising: rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, heated towel rail, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, part tiled, and spotlights.External
- To the front aspect the property benefits a driveway offering off road parking for multiple cars, part laid to lawn with brick built wall around, and gated access to the side/rear aspect of the property.Rear
- To the rear aspect the property benefits from a rear patio entertainment area, outdoor tap, parts laid to lawn bordered by wooden sleepers laid with flowers and shrubbery, and feature well at the foot of the garden with gravelled surround.Cloakroom
- 0.94 x 1.21 (3'1" x 3'11") - Comprising: wall mounted wash hand basin, low level W.C., loft access hatch, and rear aspect window.Garage
- 2.50 x 4.89 (8'2" x 16'0") - With front and side aspect windows, up and over door, plumbing for appliances, power, and lighting.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'B' and the local authority is Shropshire.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm