No Onward Chain - WOODHEADS are delighted to present this recently renovated TWO bedroom TERRACED property to the sales market, occupying a central town location. In brief, the accommodation affords full double glazing, gas central heating, and the following rooms: living/dining room, galley kitchen, two bedrooms to the first floor, and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a rear courtyard. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property's presentation and accommodation.Location
- Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Directions
- From our office on Leg Street, continue onto Beatrice Street. Keep left to the traffic lights and take the first left after and proceed onto Llwyn Road where the property will be seen shortly on your right-hand side.Entrance
- Part Glazed uPVC door leading into -Living/Dining Room
- 3.81 x 6.91 (12'5" x 22'8") - With front aspect double glazed uPVC bay window and rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, two feature fireplaces, carpet flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, and following through into -Kitchen
- 1.94 x 5.79 (6'4" x 18'11") - With two side aspect double glazed uPVC windows, range of base and eye level units with worktop over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainers, void and plumbing for appliances, extractor hood, radiator, and part glazed door leading out to the enclosed courtyard.First Floor
- 1.79 x 3.64 (5'10" x 11'11") - With radiator, loft access hatch, cupboard housing the Worcester gas boiler, and doors leading off into -Primary Bedroom
- 3.83 x 3.09 (12'6" x 10'1") - With front aspect double glazed uPVC windows, radiator, feature fireplace with floating wood mantel, and carpet flooring.Secondary Bedroom
- 1.98 x 3.61 (6'5" x 11'10") - With rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, and carpet flooring.Bathroom
- 1.93 x 2.81 (6'3" x 9'2") - Comprising: 'P' shape panel enclosed bath with glazed screen and shower over, low level W.C., vanity unit with wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, and rear aspect double glazed uPVC window.External
- To the rear aspect, the property boasts a concrete walkway providing a rear entertainment space leading to the decking area perfect for summer nights, with an access walkway on each side aspect for bins.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water/ spring water/ bore hole: mains drainage/ septic tank/ soak away: gas/ oil central heating. (delete as appropriate) We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'A' and the local authority is Shropshire Council.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.