WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this stunning Four Bedroom Terraced property in a sought-after area of Oswestry within walking distance of schools, community centre & local amenities as well as parks & woodlands. In brief, the property comprises four bedrooms, lounge, dining room, bathroom, beautiful kitchen, enclosed courtyard, and off road parking. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property's location, presentation, and accomodation.Entrance
- Partially glazed composite front door leading into -Entrance Hall
- 1.05 x 4.78 (3'5" x 15'8") - With original Minton tile flooring, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading off into -Lounge
- 3.64 x 4.30 (11'11" x 14'1") - With a front aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, multi fuel burner with tiled hearth and brick surround, carpeted, television point, and doors leading through to the dining room.Dining Room
- 4.30 x 3.83 (14'1" x 12'6") - With a radiator, feature fireplace, doors through to the lounge, and double glazed French doors leading out to the rear courtyard.Kitchen
- 6.64 x 2.74 (21'9" x 8'11") - With dual aspect double glazed uPVC windows, radiator, a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap and drainer, range cooker with chimney extractor hood over, soft closing drawers, gas boiler, storage cupboard, and two double glazed uPVC doors leading out to the rear enclosed courtyard.First Floor
- 4.81 x 1.63 (15'9" x 5'4") - With radiator, carpeted, loft access hatch and doors leading off into -First Bedroom
- 4.56 x 3.59 (14'11" x 11'9") - With front aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, carpeted, and with a feature fireplace.Second Bedroom
- 3.69 x 3.27 (12'1" x 10'8") - With a front aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, and carpeted.Third Bedroom
- 3.64 x 3.49 (11'11" x 11'5") - With rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, carpeted.Fourth Bedroom
- 3.65 x 2.55 (11'11" x 8'4") - With rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, and feature fireplace,Bathroom
- 2.70 x 2.42 (8'10" x 7'11") - Comprising: rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, a free-standing claw foot bath, low level W.C., enclosed shower cubicle. grand pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, and heated towel rail.External
- Externally the property benefits from a paved rear enclosed courtyard for ease of maintenance providing a private area in a town centre location, the property benefits from off-road parking via the garage which is accessible via the double doors to the front aspect.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'B' and the local authority is Shropshire.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm