NO ONWARD CHAIN - WOODHEADS are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom DETACHED family home situated in a sought after location within walking distance of Oswestry town centre. In brief the accommodation affords Entrance hall, open plan living/dining room, kitchen, utility and downstairs shower room, and conservatory. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, and the family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway, storage unit with up and over garage door, and a well maintained rear enclosed garden. This property simply must be viewed!Location
- Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Directions
- Leave Oswestry on the Morda Road and at the traffic lights continue forward onto Upper Church Street, the B5069. Take the third left onto Glentworth Avenue and turn right onto Glentworth Close, where the property can be found on the left hand side.Entrance
- Part glazed front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 1.62 x 2.15 (5'3" x 7'0") - With radiator, loft hatch access, stairs to the first floor and door leading off into;Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Living Room
- 4.71 x 3.36 (15'5" x 11'0") - A bright and spacious living room with front aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, feature fireplace with wooden surround, and television point.Dining Room
- 3.57 x 2.41 (11'8" x 7'10") - With radiator, and doors leading off into the conservatory and kitchen.Conservatory
- 2.75 x 2.95 (9'0" x 9'8") - With a double glazed uPVC windowed surround, ceiling light with fan, tiled flooring, and a part glazed door leading to the rear aspect of the property.Kitchen
- 2.42 x 3.59 (7'11" x 11'9") - With a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, a range of integrated appliances such as fridge/freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap and drainer, stainless steel extractor fan and four ring gas hob, rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, tiled flooring, radiator, and door leading off into:Utility
- 2.39 x 1.33 (7'10" x 4'4") - With radiator, void and plumbing for an appliance, and a part glazed uPVC door leading to the side aspect of the propertyShower Room
- 2.40 x 1.85 (7'10" x 6'0") - Comprising: enclosed shower cubicle, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator and extractor fan, and airing cupboard housing the 'Baxi' gas boiler.First Floor
- 1.15 x 2.27 (3'9" x 7'5") - With loft hatch access, storage cupboard, and doors leading off into;First Bedroom
- 3.79 x 3.75 (12'5" x 12'3") - With a front aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, carpet flooring, and a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers.Second Bedroom
- 2.51 x 3.77 (8'2" x 12'4") - With a front aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, carpet flooring, and a fitted storage cupboard.Third Bedroom
- 3.78 x 2.08 (12'4" x 6'9") - With rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, and carpet flooring.Bathroom
- 2.03 x 2.19 (6'7" x 7'2") - Comprising: panel enclosed bath with shower screen and shower over, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, electric shaving point, and heated towel rail,External
- To the front the property benefits a driveway offering ample parking for cars, access to the storage unit ((2.38m x 1.69m)) with an up and over garage door, and gated access to each side elevation to the rear enclosed garden.Rear
- The rear of the property benefits being part laid with slabs to allow for the perfect rear patio entertainment area, with parts laid to lawn bordered with flowers and shrubbery, a wooden summerhouse providing a tranquil area in all seasons.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'C' and the local authority is Shropshire.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm