WOODHEAD'S are delighted to bring to the Sales Market this spectacular detached 3 bedroom bungalow. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac nestled in the Shropshire countryside & surrounded by fields, this lovely light & airey bungalow boasts views of Rodneys Pillar whilst being close to local services & amenities. In brief, the accommodation affords a large living/dining room, kitchen/conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, double garage, driveway & mature gardens. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this unique property's location, presentation & position.Entrance Hallway
- 4.21 x 1.49 (13'9" x 4'10") - Entering via a UPVc double panelled & partially glazed front door into the hallway, radiator, wooden flooring, dado & picture rails, doors leading into -Lounge/Dining Room
- 7.31 x 3.48 (23'11" x 11'5") - Triple aspect windows with views to the front, side & rear, two radiators, wooden flooring, dado & picture rails, electric fire with feature marble surround.Kitchen/Conservatory
- 2.83 x 5.19 (9'3" x 17'0") - Benefits from a range of eye & base level cupboards with worktop over, tiled splashback, sink with mixer tap, electric oven with four ring hob, extractor hood, electricity for white goods, plumbing & void for washing machine. The conservatory has views over the garden, window blinds, tiled flooring, door leading out into the gardens.Primary Bedroom
- 3.78 x 3.15 (12'4" x 10'4") - With a window to the side of the property, ceiling spot lights & radiator.Bedroom Two
- 3.95 x 3.06 (12'11" x 10'0") - With front facing window, vertical blinds, radiator & carpets.Bedroom Three
- 2.50 x 3.24 (8'2" x 10'7") - Currently used as an extra sitting room, front facing window with vertical blinds, ceiling spotlights, radiator & carpets.Bathroom
- 2.50 x 1.93 (8'2" x 6'3") - With rear facing window, glazed shower enclosure with electric shower, hand basin vanity unit, low level W.C, radiator, electric heater, ceiling spotlights.Airing Cupboard
- 0.69 x 0.71 (2'3" x 2'3") - Housing water tank & storage space.Storage Cupboard
- 0.59 x 0.98 (1'11" x 3'2") - External
- Double Garage
- 5.45 x 5.37 (17'10" x 17'7") - Accessed from the street via two double wooden doors, one side is used to house a vehicle, the other side has windows overlooking the garden & would ideal as a workshop/potting shed, has lighting & electricity.Front
- With a driveway, pathway to the property & area of raised beds & patio.Rear
- From the conservatory, steps lead down to a patio entertainment area, there is an area laid to lawn and a well stocked garden including fruit trees & mature plants & shrubs.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, septic tank, oil central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is C and the local authority is Shropshire County Council.Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm