BEAUTIFUL VIEWS. WOODHEADS are pleased to bring to the sales market this FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW set in a popular hamlet with good road connections for commuting. In brief the accommodation affords Porch, entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, reception room, five bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. Externally there is front and rear gardens, garage and driveway.Location
- The hamlet provides an active Village Hall and Cricket Club with a further extensive range of amenities available in the nearby town of Ellesmere (1.7 miles). The location is popular for commuting to Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Chester and Liverpool, with easy access to regional airports at Liverpool, Birmingham and Manchester. There are a number of highly regarded private and state schools nearby including The Marches, Lakelands Academy, Ellesmere College, Moreton Hall and Packwood Haugh.Summary
- A versatile property offering spacious living accommodation perfect for families or people working from home. Currently used as a home for the owner but offering Air B& B accommodation. Being extended and upgraded by the current ownerEntrance Porch
- With a tiled floor and partly glazed door opening in to the:Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance with walk in cloaks cupboard and built in storage, ceiling light, radiator, loft access, and doors off to;Living Room
- 8.56m x 4.29m (28'1 x 14'1) - A real feature to this property with a wide uPVC window to the front elevation taking advantage of the beautiful views and uPVC window to the side. Ceiling light, radiator, and TV point. Opening into the lounge area with out built brick fireplace with inset multi fuel burner set on a stone hearth, ceiling light and door into the dining room.Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- 4.83m x 3.07m (15'10 x 10'1) - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink with mixer tap and drainer below a window, integrated hob with extractor hood over and void for appliances. Built in cupboard offering ample storage, spot lighting, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, door into the utility area and opening into;Conservatory
- 4.78m x 3.15 (15'8" x 10'4") - With uPVC windows to the rear and side elevations taking advantage of the views over the garden and beyond, uPVC door onto the rear patio, continuation of tiled flooring, and ceiling light.Utility
- 2.82m x 1.70m (9'3 x 5'7) - Fitted wall units, space for white goods, ceiling light, tiled flooring and boiler.Shower Room
- 2.82m x 1.70m (9'3 x 5'7) - Fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, ceiling light and space and plumbing for washing machine.Dining Room
- 4.04m x 2.79m (13'3 x 9'2) - With sliding doors opening onto the decking area, wooden flooring, spotlighting and TV point.Bedroom Four
- 4.75m x 3.18m (15'7 x 10'5) - With window to the front and side elevation, wood effect flooring, ceiling light and radiator.Bedroom Five/ Home Office
- 4.04m x 2.74m (13'3 x 9) - With separate access through uPVC double door from the rear elevation this could be used as a home office or fifth bedroom, ceiling light and radiator.Bedroom One
- 4.06m x 3.10m (13'4 x 10'2) - With window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, ceiling light and radiator.Bedroom Two
- 4.19m x 3.02m (13'9 x 9'11) - With window to the front elevation, radiator and ceiling light.Bedroom Three
- 3.02m x 2.54m (9'11 x 8'4) - With window to the front elevation, ceiling ligth and radiator.Shower Room
- 2.44m x 1.70m (8 x 5'7) - Fitted with a walk-in shower, low level WC, and wash hand basin. Half timber panel walls, tiled flooring and spotlighting.External
- With up and over door opening onto the driveway and pedestrian door to the side, power and lighting.Front
- To the front of the property there is a long driveway for parking and an area laid to lawn with pathway to the side for access to the rear garden.Rear
- Mainly laid to lawn with a patio entertainment area and decking, with open fencing to rear border making the most of the beautiful views over the open fields.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, sceptic tank, oil central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Local Authority/ Planning
- Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd have not checked rights of way, footpaths, covenants, easements, wayleaves, nor existing or proposed planning permissions concerning this property or the surrounding area.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Fixtures And Fittings
- All items not mentioned in these particulars are excluded from the sale.Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Money Laundering Regulations
- On putting forward an offer to purchase you will be required to produce adequate identi?cation to prove your identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.