WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this TWO bed end terrace house, ideally located within walking distance of Gobowen train station and local amenities. The property benefits: entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, and living room. On the first floor, the property benefits two bedrooms and a family bathroom with TWO allocated parking spaces and a rear enclosed garden. Viewings are highly recommended.Location
- Gobowen has a range of shops, medical facilities and schools. There are three churches - Anglican, Methodist and United Reformed. There are around 20 organisations offering activities in which to participate. Local tourist attractions include Park Hall Countryside Experience, Chirk Castle, Whittington Castle and the Shropshire Union Canal. The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital is sited nearby. The village has regular bus links to Oswestry, St Martins, Ellesmere and Wrexham. The railway station gives connections to Wrexham, Chester, Shrewsbury, Holyhead and the North Wales Coast, Cardiff and Birmingham.Directions
- Part glazed front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 3.58 x 1.02 (11'8" x 3'4") - With radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors leading into;Cloakroom
- 0.91 x 1.56 (2'11" x 5'1") - Comprising: side aspect double glazed uPVC window, low level W.C., pedestal hand wash basin and radiator.Kitchen
- 2.22 x 3.58 (7'3" x 11'8") - With front aspect double glazed uPVC window. range of base and eye level units with worktop over, four ring gas hob, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, void and plumbing for an appliance, fitted cooker, radiator, and tiled splash guard.Living Room
- 2.68 x 4.36 (8'9" x 14'3") - With rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, double glazed uPVC french doors leading to the rear enclosed garden, storage cupboard, and television point.First Floor
- 2.72 x 1.95 (8'11" x 6'4") - With side aspect double glazed uPVC window, storage cupboard housing the gas boiler, and doors leading off into;First Bedroom
- 2.68 x 4.36 (8'9" x 14'3") - With dual front aspect double glazed uPVC window and radiator.Second Bedroom
- 2.54 x 3.35 (8'3" x 10'11") - With dual rear aspect double glazed uPVC window and radiator.Bathroom
- 1.89 x 2.30 (6'2" x 7'6") - Comprising: panel enclosed bath with shower screen and shower over, low level W.C., pedestal hand wash basin, heated towel rail, and extractor fan.External
- To the front, the property benefits from two allocated parking spaces.Rear
- To the rear, the property benefits a rear enclosed garden with patio entertainment area and part laid to lawn with gated access to the side elevation.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- This property's council tax band is 'A' and the local authority is Shropshire.Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm