NO ONWARD CHAIN - WOODHEAD'S are delighted to bring to the sales market this TWO bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW. Set in the popular village of Gobowen benefiting from OFF ROAD PARKING AND a WELL KEPT ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. In brief, the accommodation affords a reception hall, kitchen, dining room, living room, conservatory, utility room, two bedrooms, and a family bathroom. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the property's accommodation, location and presentation.Gobowen
- Gobowen has a range of shops, medical facilities and schools. There are three churches - Anglican, Methodist and United Reformed. There are around 20 organisations offering activities in which to participate. Local tourist attractions include Park Hall Countryside Experience, Chirk Castle, Whittington Castle and the Shropshire Union Canal. The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital is sited nearby. The village has regular bus links to Oswestry, St Martins, Ellesmere and Wrexham. The railway station gives connections to Wrexham, Chester, Shrewsbury, Holyhead and the North Wales Coast, Cardiff and Birmingham.Directions
- From Oswestry take the Gobowen road, crossing over the bypass and continuing into the village. At the main village roundabout take the first exit onto the Old Chirk road and continue along, taking the first left onto Ashcroft Close.Entrance
- Part glazed front door leading into;Covered Entrance Hall
- With side aspect double glazed uPVC window and doors leading off into the Hallway and Reception Hall.Hallway
- With a rear aspect window, and doors leading off into the Garage and Kitchen.Reception Hall
- 4.02 x 4.02 (13'2" x 13'2") - With three radiators, an airing cupboard housing the gas boiler with shelving, and doors leading off into;Kitchen
- 2.96 x 3.39 (9'8" x 11'1") - With a rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge, void and plumbing for an appliance, four ring electric hob with extractor fan over.Dining Room
- 2.37 x 2.91 (7'9" x 9'6") - With side aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, and carpet flooring.Living Room
- 4.57 x 3.80 (14'11" x 12'5") - With a side aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, feature fireplace with surround, carpet flooring. television point and double French doors leading into the Conservatory.Conservatory
- 2.99 x 2.47 (9'9" x 8'1") - uPVC double glazed surround conservatory with brick base, radiator and uPVC double glazed doors to to rear garden.First Bedroom
- 2.59 x 4.02 (8'5" x 13'2") - With front aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, fitted wardrobe, and carpet flooring.Second Bedroom
- 2.81 x 3.62 (9'2" x 11'10") - With a front aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, fitted wardrobe, and carpet flooring.Utility
- With a uPVC double glazed surround, range of base units with worktop over, and French doors leading out to the rear enclosed garden.Bathroom
- 2.83 x 2.62 (9'3" x 8'7") - Comprising: low level W.C., enclosed shower cubicle, panel enclosed bath, vanity unit with wash hand basin, dual side aspect double glazed uPVC window, and radiator.Garage
- 2.86 x 6.39 (9'4" x 20'11") - With up and over door, power, lighting and a door leading into the Utility.Gardens
- The gardens are an enticing feature of the property. The rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a garden shed and greenhouse, parts are laid with gravel, and the property boasts gated access via the driveway into the rear enclosed garden. The gardens are planted well with a variety of plants and shrubbery.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'C' and the local authority is Shropshire.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm