NO ONWARD CHAIN. WOODHEAD'S are delighted to bring to the sales market this TWO bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW, Set in the popular village of Gobowen benefiting from PARKING AND an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. In brief, the accommodation affords an entrance hall with an airing cupboard, living room, kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, and bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden and to the front, there is off road parking and garage. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property's desirable location, presentation & position.Directions
- From our office in Leg street follow the road round onto Beatrice Steet and continue on this road out of Oswestry. At the roundabout take the second exit signed Gobowen. At the next roundabout take the second exit heading into Gobowen onto station road, the property will be seen on the right hand side.Gobowen
- Gobowen has a range of shops, medical facilities and schools. There are three churches - Anglican, Methodist and United Reformed. There are around 20 organisations offering activities in which to participate. Local tourist attractions include Park Hall Countryside Experience, Chirk Castle, Whittington Castle and the Shropshire Union Canal. The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital is sited nearby. The village has regular bus links to Oswestry, St Martins, Ellesmere and Wrexham. The railway station gives connections to Wrexham, Chester, Shrewsbury, Holyhead and the North Wales Coast, Cardiff and Birmingham.Entrance Porch
- 1.37m x 1.66 (4'5" x 5'5") - With exposed brick and part glazed door and glazed side screen leading into -Reception Hall
- 3.83 x 2.09 (12'6" x 6'10") - With radiator, carpet flooring, ceiling light, airing cupboard with shelving, and doors leading off into -Lounge/Dining Room
- 5.69 x 4.36 (18'8" x 14'3") - With front aspect bay window, carpet flooring, radiator, feature Adams style fireplace, ceiling light, glazed sliding door leading to the side aspect, television point and passageway through to the kitchen.Kitchen
- 3.23 x 2.70 (10'7" x 8'10") - With a rear aspect window, range of base and eye level units with worktop over, radiator, void for range cooker with extractor hood over, Belfast sink with stainless steel mixer tap and door leading into -Utility
- 1.52 x 1.67 (4'11" x 5'5") - With wall-mounted gas Worcester boiler, wood worktop with void for plumbing and appliances below, side aspect window, radiator, and door through to the rear entrance porch.Primary Bedroom
- 3.58 x 3.51 (11'8" x 11'6") - With front aspect bay window, radiator, carpet flooring and ceiling light.Secondary Bedroom
- 2.65 x 2.81 (8'8" x 9'2") - With rear aspect window, radiator, carpet flooring and ceiling light.Bathroom
- 2.08 x 1.71 (6'9" x 5'7") - With rear aspect window, radiator, vanity unit with low level W.C., and pedestal hand wash basin, 'P' panel enclosed bath with side screen and Triton electric shower over, and towel rail.External Grounds
- Front Aspect
- To the front aspect, the property boasts a gravelled drive providing a section of parking and ease of maintenance and paved walkways on each side aspect of the property.Garage
- 5.62m x 3.19m (18'5" x 10'5") - With a concrete base, double opening front entrance doors and an entrance door to the side aspect.Gardens
- The rear gardens boast being partly laid to lawn with a patio entertainment area perfect for summer nights, and boasting a timber garden shed.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'C' and the local authority is Shropshire Council.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm