WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the Sales Market, this lovely 2 bedroom Detached Bungalow on a quiet Cul-de-Sac, close to the heart of Gobowen. In brief, the accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, good size lounge, kitchen, conservatory, modern bathroom, front and rear gardens, ample off-road parking, and garage, all on an ample plot. Viewings on this property are highly recommended to appreciate this property's location, position & presentation.Location
- Gobowen has a range of shops, medical facilities and schools. There are three churches - Anglican, Methodist and United Reformed. There are around 20 organisations offering activities in which to participate. Local tourist attractions include Park Hall Countryside Experience, Chirk Castle, Whittington Castle and the Shropshire Union Canal. The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital is sited nearby. The village has regular bus links to Oswestry, St Martins, Ellesmere and Wrexham. The railway station gives connections to Wrexham, Chester, Shrewsbury, Holyhead and the North Wales Coast, Cardiff and Birmingham.Entrance
- Part glazed front door with double glazed side screen leading into -Entrance Hall
- 3.75 x 2.58 (12'3" x 8'5") - With radiator and doors leading into -Living Room
- 4.38 x 6.69 (14'4" x 21'11") - The living room has a feature electric fire, television aerial, telephone point, two radiators and two double glazed uPVC windows looking out to the front aspect.Kitchen
- 3.05 x 2.64 (10'0" x 8'7") - The kitchen has a range of base and eye level fitted units, an integrated oven and four-point electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, tiling to floor and a contemporary opening leading into -Conservatory
- 5.44 x 4.09 (17'10" x 13'5") - The conservatory is of brick and uPVC double glazed construction, with a range of base fitted units and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiling to floor continuing from the kitchen, panelled radiator, space for fridge and uPVC double glazed French doors leading out to the front patio area, and a uPVC double glazed door leads out to the rear garden.Primary Bedroom
- 4.21 x 3.11 (13'9" x 10'2") - With built in wardrobes, panelled radiator, coving and a uPVC double glazed window looking out to the rear aspect.Secondary Bedroom
- 3.48 x 3.07 (11'5" x 10'0") - (Measurements include fitted wardrobe)
With built in wardrobes, panelled radiator and a uPVC double glazed window looking out to the rear aspect.Bathroom
- 1.63 x 2.47 (5'4" x 8'1") - With a rear aspect double glazed uPVC window, enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., part tiled and a heated towel rail.Front Of Property
- The front of the property is primarily laid to lawn with a further paved patio area and pathway leading round to the rear of the property with wall and hedgerow to boundaries.Driveway
- The property has a hard-standing driveway with ample parking.Tandem Garage
- The property has a tandem garage with an up and over door with power and lighting supplied.Rear Garden
- The rear garden is primarily laid to lawn with mature shrub and flower borders, a paved patio area and wall, gated access to the garage, and fencing to boundaries.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'C' and the local authority is Shropshire.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm