With NO ONWARD CHAIN, WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the Sales Market this immaculate Detached Bungalow on a desirable cul-de-sac in the lovely village setting of Llanfechain. In brief, the property comprises of 3 bedrooms, a large lounge/dining room, a garage, workshop, driveway & gardens. The property in this sought after location, must be viewed to appreciate its presentation, position & location.Location
- Llanfechain sits in a beautiful broad valley on the border of Wales and England close to the market towns of Llanfyllin, Oswestry and Welshpool and just 20 miles west of Shrewsbury.
It is a quiet yet vibrant village. The Church, St Garmon's, dates back to Norman times and reputedly sits on a circular pre Christian pagan site at the centre of the village.
The River Cain runs through the village where otter and a myriad of bird life flourish and the village also has an ancient Motte & Bailey fort: Domen Gastell; and a pub, The Plas Yn Dinas, constructed in the 17th century, offering local beers.Directions
- From Oswestry take the A483 towards Welshpool and at the Llynclys crossroad take a right which is signed for Llansantffraid. Proceeds down passing over the bridge and take the next left turn signed for Llansantffraid. Proceed through the village of Llansantffraid until you reach the White Lion pub and take turning right signed for Llanfyllin. Proceed until you come to the village of Llanfechain and take the first right into Maes Derw, the property is on the left with the for sale board outside.Entrance Hall
- 7.66 x 1.20 (25'1" x 3'11") - From the front of the property, access via a wooden front door leading into the hallway, carpeted, radiator, door leading to rear of the property & doors leading to -Lounge/Dining Room
- 6.55 x 3.82 (21'5" x 12'6") - With dual aspect windows including large bay window, electric fire & feature fire surround, two radiators, carpeted.Kitchen
- 3.36 x 3.47 (11'0" x 11'4") - With side access via a partially glazed UPVc door & front facing window, the kitchen boasts a range of base & eye level units with worktop over, 1.5 sink with mixer tap, electrical points for oven & white goods, breakfast bar, tiled floor, tiled splash backs & radiator.Bathroom
- 2.26 x 1.97 (7'4" x 6'5") - Side facing frosted window, panelled bath with shower connector from taps, low level W.C and sink partially tiled, linoleum flooring & radiator. Door leading to -Airing Cupboard
- 1.37 x 0.67 (4'5" x 2'2") - Primary Bedroom
- 3.03 x 3.70 (9'11" x 12'1") - With views of the rear garden, the room comprises of carpets, radiator & space for storage.Bedroom Two
- 3.73 x 2.69 (12'2" x 8'9") - With rear facing window, sink with vanity unit & taps, carpet & radiator.Bedroom Three/Office
- 2.39 x 2.80 (7'10" x 9'2") - With a patio door leading out onto the garden, this versatile space is carpeted with a radiator.Garage
- 2.73 x 4.83 (8'11" x 15'10") - Accessed from the drive via an up & over door, the garage has electricity, lighting & storage.Workshop
- 1.84 x 2.74 (6'0" x 8'11") - Accesssed via the garage or the rear garden, the workshop has electricity & lighting.External
- To the front of the property there is parking for 2 vehicles, the rear is accessed either side of the property via iron gates. The rear enclosed garden boasts a patio entertainment area, part laid to lawn, flower beds & hedges & views over the surrounding countryside.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage & oil central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm