WOODHEADS are delighted to present this extended and, immaculate TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME set in a cul-de-sac location, with a meticulous mature garden and gravelled driveway. In brief the accommodation affords: entrance hall, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/dining room, and sitting room. To the first floor the property benefits two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a rear enclosed garden, and driveway. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the properties accommodation, and presentation.Location
- Dudleston Heath is a small village located between St Martins and Ellesmere. The village benefits from a primary school, parish church, local bowls/tennis club and the Parish Hall Bar, with near by town Ellesmere offering a lively café culture and has developed into vibrant market town with numerous Georgian and half-timbered buildings surrounding the medieval streets. Ellesmere's shops are many and varied, tempting you with local produce, the type of shops that other towns let go of years ago. There is also weekly market and throughout the year a few antique fairs and craft fairs. The Mere is the largest of nine meres and you can enjoy a quiet coffee in one of the mere side cafes or for the more energetic you take out a rowing boat. The Canal is near to the town centre with a new marina and wharf side developments. Ellesmere has a range of state and private schools and colleges to suit all ages. Road links to Oswestry 8 miles approx. and Whitchurch 12 miles approx.Directions
- From our office on Leg Street, proceed out of the town on the Gobowen road. On reaching the roundabout turn left and follow the A483 (A5) to the next roundabout. Take the right exit off signposted Ellesmere and St Martins. Proceed into the village of St Martins. At the roundabout follow the signs for Ellesmere. Continue along until reaching the village of Dudleston Heath. Proceed through the village and turn left onto Chestnut Avenue where the property will be found on the right hand side.Entrance
- Part glazed uPVC front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 2.45 x 2.68 (8'0" x 8'9") - With side aspect double glazed window, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, stairs to the first floor, and doors leading off into;Cloakroom
- 0.81 x 1.53 (2'7" x 5'0") - Comprising: side aspect double glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level W.C., and ceiling light.Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.80 x 5.69 (19'0" x 18'8") - Kitchen
- With a dual aspect double glazed windows, double glazed skylight window, radiator, a range of base and eye level units with worktop over and soft closing drawers, electric oven, sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, four ring ceramic hob with chimney extractor hood over, and cased opening leading into the sitting room.Dining Area
- With radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed French doors with integrated blinds leading to the rear aspect of the property. and opening through to the sitting room.Sitting Room
- 2.93 x 5.60 (9'7" x 18'4") - With front aspect double glazed bay window, two radiators, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, and carpet flooring.First Floor
- With side aspect double glazed window, loft access hatch with boarded central walkway, and doors leading off into;First Bedroom
- 4.90 x 2.74 (16'0" x 8'11") - With dual front aspect double glazed windows, radiator, carpet flooring, and recessed shelving.Second Bedroom
- 2.71 x 3.25 (8'10" x 10'7") - With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, and carpet flooring.Bathroom
- 1.67 x 2.51 (5'5" x 8'2") - Comprising: rear aspect double glazed window, 'P' shaped panel enclosed bath with glazed shower screen and shower over, vanity unit with low level W.C., and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, Baxi gas boiler, and shelving.External
- To the front aspect the property offers entrance via wrought iron gates to the gravelled driveway providing ample off road parking, paved pathway leading to the front door, planted trees, shrubs, and gated access to the rear enclosed garden bordered by raised planters with shrubbery.Rear
- To the rear aspect the property benefits a wonderous, well maintained rear enclosed garden with a paved patio entertainment area, paved walkway leading to the greenhouse, part laid with gravel offering minimal maintenance, raised planters with various flowers and shrubbery, also benefitting wooden arbour, shed, outdoor power sources, and tap.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'B' and the local authority is Shropshire.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm