WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this immaculately presented 4 Bedroom Detached Property in a sought after area of Oswestry within walking distance of a school, community centre & local amenities as well as parks & woodlands. This property boasts 4 bedrooms, ensuite, conservatory, 2 reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom, stunning kitchen & utility, attached garage, off road parking & enclosed garden. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this superb property's location, presentation & accomodation.Directions
- Leave our office and continue down Leg Street into Beatrice Street and continue through two sets of traffic lights, keeping left at the second set onto Gobowen Road.
After the Carriages, take the next right, under the railway bridge onto Whittington Road. Take the fourth right turn onto Harlech road, at the mini roundabout at the school take
the first exit left onto Cabin Lane. Take the second left onto Henley Drive, continue down the road until the For Sale board on the right.Location
- Oswestry is a popular market town on the Welsh border with a lively café culture and an interesting mix of both independent and traditional shops and supermarkets and a regular weekly market. Easy access to the A5 and A483 provides direct links to Shrewsbury, Chester and beyond and the train station at nearby Gobowen provides regular rail services to Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London. The area is renowned for its excellent state and private schools including Oswestry School, Moreton Hall Girls School, Adcote School for Girls, Ellesmere College and Packwood Haugh.Porch
- 1.23 x 2.09 (4'0" x 6'10") - Double uPVC glazed doors from the garden into porch, uPVC glazed front door with decorative glass leads into -Hallway
- 3.88 x 2.17 (12'8" x 7'1") - Carpeted, radiator, doors leading to -Dining Room
- 2.69 x 2.56 (8'9" x 8'4") - With uPVC bay window facing the front garden, radiator, carpet.Cloakroom
- 2.03 x 1.08 (6'7" x 3'6") - Side facing frosted window tiled floor, low level W.C, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback & radiator.Living Room
- 3.58 x 4.3 (11'8" x 14'1") - uPVC windows & double patio doors leading onto the garden, feature fireplace with electric fire, radiator & carpets.Kitchen
- 4.25 x 3.12 (13'11" x 10'2") - Benefits from a range of eye level & base level cupboards with worktop over, built in Hotpoint double oven, 4 ring gas hob with built in extractor fan, 1.5 sink with mixer tap, electric points for appliances,. vertical designer radiator, tiled floor, double uPVC glazed doors leading into the conservatory. Archway leading from kitchen into utility room.Utility
- 2.03 x 1.60 (6'7" x 5'2" ) - Consists of partially glazed uPVC door leading out to the side of the property, radiator, base & eyeline level units, circular sink with mixer tap, tiled splash back, plumbing & void for washing machine, space & electrical point for additional appliance.Conservatory
- 3.85 x 2.81 (12'7" x 9'2") - Double doors leading into the garden, spot lighting, electrical pointsGarage
- Integral single garage with side hinged doors split 2/3 1/3 for ease of use. Electrical points, lightening currently used for storage.First Floor
- 5.11 x 2.02 (16'9" x 6'7") - Side facing uPVC window, loft space access & radiator, airing cupboard & doors leading to -Bedroom One
- 4.79 x 3.32 (15'8" x 10'10") - Benefittng from a front facing uPVC Bay window & radiator, leading to -En Suite
- 1.64 x 1.75 (5'4" x 5'8") - Frosted uPVC side facing window, shower tray & glazed enclosure, low level w.c, sink & mixer tap, partially tiled.,radiator.Bedroom Two
- 4.00 x 2.55 (13'1" x 8'4") - Rear facing uPVC window, radiator, overlooking the garden.Bedroom Three
- 2.56 x 3.59 (8'4" x 11'9") - Rear facing uPVC window, views of woodland, carpet & radiator.Fourth Bedroom
- 3.41 x 2.07 (11'2" x 6'9") - Currently used as a study, room comprises of a uPVC front facing window & radiator.Bathroom
- 3.36 x 1.53 (11'0" x 5'0") - Rear facing frosted uPVC window, panel bath with shower attachment., partially tiled, low level W.C, sink with mixer tap & radiator.Exterior
- Partially laid to lawn with a driveway for off road parking & gated access leading to -Rear
- Benefits from being partially laid to lawn, patio entertainment areas & views over the surrounding woodlands.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The local authority is Shropshire County Council and the council tax band is DMisdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm