NO ONWARD CHAIN - WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this fetching FOUR bedroom SEMI-DETACHED family home with far reaching views. In brief, the accommodation affords: a sitting room, dining room, living room, utility, kitchen, and bathroom. On the first floor, the property offers: four bedrooms and a shower room. Externally the property boasts off road parking, two cellar blocks, and a substantial rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this properties location and presentation.Location
- The popular village of Chirk boasts many small businesses which support the local community and offers a variety of shops, restaurants, hotels and leisure facilities as well as two primary schools, four churches and a doctor's surgery. The border town of Chirk stands on the escarpment above the point at which the rivers Ceiriog and Dee meet. In 1310, the Marcher fortress Chirk Castle was completed and today guards the entrance to the Ceiriog Valley.Directions
- Leave Oswestry via the A5 heading towards Wrexham. At the Gledrid roundabout take the second exit. Follow this road until you reach the 'Poachers Pocket' pub and turn left onto Oaklands road, proceed along this road and the property will be on your right hand side.Entrance
- Part glazed front door leading into;Entrance Hall
- 2.51 x 0.18 (8'2" x 0'7") - With radiator, stairs to the first floor and door leading off into;Sitting Room
- 3.51 x 3.46 (11'6" x 11'4") - With front aspect double glazed window, radiator, exposed beams, carpet flooring, television point, and internet point.Dining Room
- 3.54 x 3.19 (11'7" x 10'5") - With radiator, carpet flooring, and storage cupboard,Living Room
- 6.22 x 4.06 (20'4" x 13'3") - With dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator, double glazed French doors leading to the rear aspect, and television point.Utility
- 1.92 x 5.50 (6'3" x 18'0") - With side aspect double glazed window, radiator, worktop, void and plumbing for appliances, extractor fan, double glazed French door leading to the rear aspect,Kitchen
- 3.29 x 3.07 (10'9" x 10'0") - With a side aspect double glazed window, range of base and eye level units with worktop over, Worcester gas boiler, range cooker with double oven & 8 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, void and plumbing for appliance, and a 1.5 stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer.Bathroom
- 2.16 x 2.80 (7'1" x 9'2") - Comprising: two rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, low level W.C., panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, vanity unit with wash hand basin.First Floor
- With loft access, storage cupboard, and doors leading off into;First Bedroom
- 4.10 x 5.65 (13'5" x 18'6") - With dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator, television point, carpet flooring, and loft access.Second Bedroom
- 4.49 x 3.49 (14'8" x 11'5") - With front aspect double glazed window, radiator, and dado rail.Third Bedroom
- 3.06 x 3.30 (10'0" x 10'9") - With side aspect double glazed window, radiator, and dado rail.Fourth Bedroom
- 2.68 x 2.03 (8'9" x 6'7") - With radiator,Shower Room
- 2.47 x 2.86 (8'1" x 9'4") - Comprising: double glazed Velux window, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., enclosed shower cubicle, part tiled, and extractor fan.External
- To the front aspect the property benefits a driveway to the side providing ample parking, gated access to front courtyard with a slabbed pathway and part laid with gravel.Cellar Blocks
- The property offers two cellar blocks measurements of each are as follows: 2.82 x 3.19 and 3.37 x 3.10, providing plenty of scope and storage.Rear
- To the rear the property benefits an enclosed patio entertainment area, a sweeping rear garden mostly laid to lawn and bordered by flowers, trees and shrubbery with views over the bordering farmland.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, septic tank, and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'B' and the local authority is Shropshire.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm