WOODHEADS are delighted to bring to the sales market this immaculate THREE bed DETACHED house surrounded by stunning gardens set in a lovely village setting. In brief, the accommodation affords kitchen/diner, lounge, snug, utility, and cloakroom. To the first floor the property benefits 3 bedrooms one with en suite, and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a summer house & off road parking. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this property's location and presentation.Weston Rhyn
- Weston Rhyn has infant and junior schools, a post office in the church on a Thursday, village shop and public house. There is also a hairdressers and a chinese/chip shop. There is a community hall ('The Institute') St John's Church and a local public house. There are bus stops with an hourly service Monday-Saturday into Oswestry (10mins), Chirk (5mins.) and Wrexham (40mins). The towns of Chirk 1 miles approx. and Oswestry 5 miles approx are nearby and both have a wide variety of shops, café's and restaurants. The A5 gives access to road links to Chester, Shrewsbury and Wrexham, whilst Chirk railway station provides direct hourly services to Wrexham, Chester (change for Liverpool, Manchester and London) and Holyhead. Gobowen station is 3 miles away with direct services to Shrewsbury, Newport and Cardiff as well as to Birmingham New Street and Airport. Nearby places of interest are the world famous Chirk Aqueduct, Llangollen Canal and Chirk Castle.Directions
- From our Leg Street office proceed out of town, joining the A5 towards Wrexham. Continue along until reaching Gledrid roundabout and take the first exit signposted Weston Rhyn. Continue through to the centre of the village where the property will be found on the left hand side as identified by our For Sale board.Entrance
- Part glazed front door leading into;Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- 9.59 x 7.20 (31'5" x 23'7") - With quad front aspect double glazed uPVC window, two radiators, a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, soft closing drawers, side aspect double glazed uPVC window, 1.5 stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, dual Velux double glazed windows, integrated oven and coffee machine, French doors leading to the side aspect, and center island with a range of drawers and breakfast bar.Utility
- 3.05 x 1.54 (10'0" x 5'0") - With a range of base and eye level units with worktop over, 1.5 stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, void and plumbing for appliances, and tiled flooring.Cloakroom
- 1.52 x 0.75 (4'11" x 2'5") - Comprising: low level W.C., radiator, and spotlights.Living Room
- 7.92 x 5.00 (25'11" x 16'4") - With triple side aspect double glazed uPVC window, brickwork feature fireplace with log burner, double glazed uPVC French doors leading to the front aspect, radiator, television point, and stairs leading to the first floor.Snug Room
- 3.98 x 3.71 (13'0" x 12'2") - With a brick back feature fireplace and log burner, television point, radiator, spotlights, and exposed beams.First Floor
- 4.02 x 1.74 (13'2" x 5'8") - With double glazed Velux window, carpet flooring, radiator, and doors leading off into;First Bedroom
- 5.58 x 4.04 (18'3" x 13'3") - With side aspect double glazed uPVC window, Velux window, spotlights, carpet flooring, radiator, and en suite.En Suite
- 1.92 x 1.94 (6'3" x 6'4") - With side aspect double glazed uPVC window, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low level W.C., enclosed shower cubicle, spotlights, and heated towel rail.Second Bedroom
- 3.06 x 3.34 (10'0" x 10'11") - With dual aspect double glazed uPVC window, carpet flooring, spotlights, and radiator.Third Bedroom
- 2.23 x 2.71 (7'3" x 8'10") - With side aspect double glazed uPVC window, radiator, and spotlights.Bathroom
- 1.99 x 2.21 (6'6" x 7'3") - Comprising: 'P' shaped bath with screen and shower over, vanity unit with pedestal hand wash basin and low level W.C. side aspect double glazed uPVC window, heated towel rail, and spotlights.External
- The property benefits an immaculately presented garden with parts laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and a slate pathway leading to the front entrance , wooden summer house with part glazed doors and lighting, parts laid with gravel for ease of maintenance. Also benefitting a driveway offering off road parking for multiple cars.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, mains drainage, and gas central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Council Tax
- The council tax band for the property is 'D' and the local authority is Shropshire.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Viewings
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm