AS FEATURED IN OUR ASSOCIATED LONDON OFFICE - TWO DELIGHTFUL AND CHARMING COTTAGES ON ONE PLOT * Ideal for a large family or for an income stream from holiday cottages. WOODHEAD'S are pleased to bring to the sales market set in a rural location with stunning views, this THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED COTTAGE with its own private gardens and a DETACHED ANNEXE. In brief the accommodation affords; Entrance hall, Living Room, Conservatory, Dining Room, Study, Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, reception room/ bedroom four, Three Bedrooms, and Bathroom. Annexe with Living/dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom, and first floor bedroom. Generous landscaped Mature Grounds and Ample Parking.Directions
- Proceed out of Oswestry along Morda Road and through the village of Morda. Take the first turning right signposted Nant-y-Caws and Sweeney Mountain. Follow the lane bearing left at the fork signposted Sweeney Mountain. Continue for approximately a mile and the property will be viewed to the right hand side.Entrance Hall
- With hard wood front door, uPVC windows to the front and side elevations, tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, ceiling light and stairs rising to the first floor. Opening into;Living Room
- 3.81m x 3.61m (12'6" x 11'10) - Beautiful character room with inset multi fuel burner set on a tiled hearth and beam over, beams to ceiling, wood flooring, ceiling light, TV point and opening into;Conservatory
- 3.10m x 2.49m (10'2" x 8'2) - Taking advantage of the beautiful views over the gardens and beyond with uPVC double doors and uPVC windows to the side elevations, ceiling light, and wood flooring.Inner Hall
- Study/ Boot Room
- With uPVC window to the rear elevation, ceiling light and double folding doors.Dining Room
- 3.99m x 3.61m (13'1" x 11'10) - Beautiful room with cast iron open fireplace with marble surround and tiled hearth, uPVC window to the front elevation over looking the gardens, tiled flooring, radiator, and ceiling light.Kitchen
- 5.21m x 2.01m (17'1" x 6'7) - Fitted with arrange of base units with work surfaces over, inset sink with mixer tap below a uPVC window to the side elevation, void for dishwasher and oven, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, beams to ceiling light, uPVC window to the side elevation and built in storage cupboard with shelving.Utility
- Continuation of tiled flooring, void for appliances, uPVC window to the rear elevation, uPVC door opening onto the side, ceiling light and door into;Cloakroom
- Fitted with low level WC, tiled flooring, ceiling light and uPVC window to the side.Reception/ Bedroom Four
- 3.89m x 2.90m (12'9" x 9'6) - A versatile room with uPVC double doors opening onto the front elevation, uPVC window to the side, wood effect flooring, spot lighting, part paneled walls, exposed stone wall to one side, and radiator.First Floor
- Built in storage cupboard, ceiling light and doors off to;Bedroom One
- 3.81m x 3.81m (12'6" x 12'6") - With uPVC window to the front elevation taking advantage of the stunning countryside views, eaves storage, ceiling light and radiator.Bedroom Two
- 3.99m x 2.51m (13'1" x 8'3") - With uPVC window to the rear elevation, wood effect flooring, ceiling light and radiator.Bedroom Three
- 3.10m x 2.01m (10'2" x 6'7") - With uPVC window to the front elevation, ceiling light and radiator.Bathroom
- Fitted with paneled bath and shower over, low level WC and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, uPVC window to the rear elevation, ceiling light, part paneled and part tiled walls.External
- The property is set within approximately 0.5 acre of grounds offering areas laid to lawn, planted borders, enclosed lawn areas and raised sitting area to take advantage of the beautiful scenery.Driveway
- Dual entrance driveway offering ample parking with gated access.Detached Annexe
- With double glazed door leading from the pathway into;Living/ Dining Area
- 6.91m x 3.51m (22'8" x 11'6) - A beautiful room filled with natural light from the glazed front door and double glazed window to the side, inset wood burner, wooden flooring, spot lighting, radiator, TV point and stairs rising to the first floor. Door into;Kitchen
- 4.29m x 1.91m (14'1" x 6'3") - Fitted with base units and work surfaces over inset sink with mixer tap and drainer, void for appliances, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side elevation and stable door to the rear.Bathroom
- Comprising three piece suite with paneled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and spot lighting.First Floor
- 7.01m x 3.81m (23'0" x 12'6") - Boasting character, this spacious bedroom offer beautiful views over the countryside through double glazed window to the front and three velux windows, exposed stone wall and radiator.Garden
- To the front of the annexe there is a lawn garden and sitting area to enjoy the views and tranquility bounded by hedging and shrubbery. Adjoining the side of the annexe there is a stone built log store.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the vendors' solicitors during pre-contract enquiries.Services
- We have been informed by the seller that the property benefits from mains water, septic tank, oil central heating. We have not tested any services, therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.Council Tax Band
- This property's council tax band is 'D', and the council is Shropshire.Fixtures And Fittings
- All items not mentioned in these particulars are excluded from the sale.Local Authority/ Planning
- Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd have not checked rights of way, footpaths, covenants, easements, wayleaves, nor existing or proposed planning permissions concerning this property or the surrounding area.Misdescription Act 1991
- The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, and so does not verify that they are in working order, fit for their purpose or within the ownership of the seller. Therefore, the buyer must assume that the information given is incorrect.
Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. Buyers must assume that the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their solicitors or legal advisers.
The measurements supplied are for general guidance and as such must be considered incorrect. A buyer is advised to re-check the measurements him/herself before committing to any expense. Measurements may be rounded up or down to the nearest three inches, as appropriate.
Nothing concerning the type of construction or the condition of the structure is to be implied from the photograph of the property.
The sales particulars may change in the course of time and any interested party is advised to make a final inspection of the property prior to exchange of contracts .Misrepresentation Act 1967
- These details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Interested parties should rely solely on their own surveyors, solicitors or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested .Money Laundering Regulations
- On putting forward an offer to purchase you will be required to produce adequate identi?cation to prove your identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017.Hours Of Business
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- By appointment through the selling agents. Woodhead Oswestry Sales & Lettings Ltd, 12 Leg Street, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11 2NL. Tel: (01691) 680044. Negotiations: All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate directly with the Selling Agents.